Nancy

Speaks english
Enter your email address to view the phone number
Sleeps6
Bedrooms 3
Bathrooms2
Half Baths1
Property type cabin
Minimum Stay 2 nights

Contact the Manager

Nancy

Speaks english
Enter your email address to view the phone number
Tell the manager when you would like to travel.
Pay with confidence
Pay with confidence
Guaranteed, secure, with no booking fees
Add vacation protection services to your booking
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.

NATURE AT ITS BEST! .

Lake Toxaway Cabin Rental Photos and Description

3 Bedrooms, 1.5 Baths (Sleeps 6) Large Screened Porch

The Mountain Cabin is in the Lake Toxaway Community and is the ultimate in privacy.Access to he West Fork part of the the French Broad River runs through the property, Borders Pisgah National Forest.

Main floor:Kitchen/dining, living room with gas log fireplace & Direct TV, Queen in bedroom. Full bath and 1/2 bath, Large covered porch and an additional large screened-in porch. Upstairs has 2 bedrooms, each with 2 twin beds. Wonderful covered picnic shelter with picnic tables, an older gas grill & Adirondack chairs overlooking the river. This secluded haven is a perfect getaway from the hustle and bustle. WIFI available.

Suitability:
  • children welcome
  • non smoking only

Nancy

This advertiser has been with HomeAway.com since 2008
Speaks english
Enter your email address to view the phone number
Sleeps6
Bedrooms 3
Bathrooms2
Half Baths1
Property type cabin
Minimum Stay 2 nights
Pay with confidence
Pay with confidence
Guaranteed, secure, with no booking fees
Add vacation protection services to your booking
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.

Reviews

Be the first to review this listing!
Email Manager Email

Map

Nearest Airport
50 Miles
Asheville Regional Airport
Nearest Motorway
5 Miles
Highway 64
Car: necessary

The Cabin is in the Lake Toxaway Community and is the ultimate in privacy. The Cabin has. 3 bedrooms, 1.5 baths. Accommodates 6. This secluded haven is a perfect getaway from the hustle and bustle.

Other Activities: Rock Climbing, Shopping, Kayaking, Wildlife Viewing

Email Manager Email

Photos

Email Manager Email

Availability & Rates

Available
Unavailable

Lake Toxaway Cabin Rental Rates

Rental Basis:
Per property
Rental rates quoted in:
USD
Convert Currency
Rate Period Nightly Weekend Night Weekly Monthly * Event
 
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
$175
$1,225
$4,900
 

Additional information about rental rates

Pet Fee $300
Cleaning $150
Tax Rate 11.75%
Notes $200/night (2 night minimum) ... $1000/week.
Cleaning fee of $150.00 and taxes (County 5%, State 6.75%, totaling 11.75%) will be added to rental rate.
Contact Davidson River Outfitters for fishing rules and fees.
Email Manager Email

Amenities

Lake Toxaway Cabin Accommodation and Amenities

Property Type:
  • cabin
Forms of Payment:
  • accept credit card
Location Type:
  • Mountain
  • River
Theme:
  • Family
  • Away From It All
General:
  • Laundry Soap
  • Paper Towels
  • Basic Soaps
  • Toilet Paper
  • Local Restaurant Guide
  • Heating
  • Towels Provided
  • Fireplace
  • Washing Machine
  • Clothes Dryer
  • Local Activities Guide
  • Internet
  • Wireless Internet
  • Activities Guide
  • Telephone
  • Air Conditioning
  • Linens Provided
Kitchen:
  • Pantry Items
  • 4 Ring Stove
  • Coffee Maker
  • Toaster
  • Refrigerator
  • Oven
  • Microwave
  • Cooking Utensils
  • Stove
Dining:
  • Dining Area
  • seating for 6 people
Bathrooms:
  • 2 Bathrooms
  • 1 Half Bath
  • Bathroom 1 - toilet , shower
    Bathroom 2 - toilet
    Bathroom 3 -
  • Washer/dryer located in full bath.
Bedrooms:
  • 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
  • Bedroom 1 - 1 queen
    Bedroom 2 - 2 twin/ single
    Bedroom 3 - 2 twin/ single
  • Queen bed main level, both guest bedrooms with 2 twins each are located upstairs.
Entertainment:
  • Satellite / Cable
  • Television
  • DVD Player
Outside:
  • Outdoor Grill
  • Wood Deck
  • Outdoor Grill Gas
  • Porch / Veranda
  • Screen Porch / Veranda
Suitability:
  • children welcome
  • non smoking only
Attractions:
  • restaurants
  • autumn foliage
  • forests
  • waterfalls
  • library
  • churches
Leisure Activities:
  • horseback riding
  • antiquing
  • sight seeing
  • walking
  • scenic drives
  • bird watching
  • eco tourism
  • photography
Local Services & Businesses:
  • ATM/bank
  • hospital
  • laundromat
  • medical services
  • groceries
Sports & Adventure Activities:
  • cycling
  • fly fishing
  • freshwater fishing
  • mountain climbing
  • hiking
  • rafting
  • swimming
  • fishing
  • mountain biking
Email Manager Email