Dragano Villa Rental Photos and Description
250sq.m. stone mansion, 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, Wi Fi, beaches closeby
This villa is an ideal getaway for guests yearning for a truly out of the ordinary retreat, just next to Lefkada's breathtaking beaches! Officially recognized as a preserved building, 'Meli' carries with it a history which dates back to the 19th century. It is a unique stone villa featuring 3 spacious bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms (designer matresses & toiletries, Flat Screen TVs with satellite, hairdryer, safe box), spacious sitting areas with fireplace, dining area, fully equipped rustic kitchen (dishwasher, microwave, toaster, kettle, spices etc).
The attention to detail is evident in all the superbly-decorated interiors which combine rustic authenticity with all-modern amenities. A large courtyard, a traditional wood burning oven and large built-in barbeque to the side, create exquisite sitting and dining areas with spectacular views of the surrounding countryside. The secluded village is next to some of the most famous beaches in the Med (Porto Katsiki, Egremni, Gialos etc)
Villa Meli is one of the few vacation rentals so close (only 6kms) to Egremni beach, which was ranked 1st in Greece and 24th worldwide (out of 100) in a survey conducted by CNN recently.
The experience at Meli combines:
1. Luxurious living with all amenities at hand to ensure your comfort and relaxation
2. Close proximity to the island's wonderful long, sandy beaches with clean, turquoise waters (quite handy, especially when it might take people from the north of the island more than an hour to approach)
3. Traditional Greek village living, with an opportunity to taste local delights & fresh local produce (honey, wine, free range eggs, olive oil etc.)
4. Connection with rich nature's relaxing aura either by sitting at the villa's garden, or by enjoying walking or biking along the fields/olive groves/vineyards/mountain right across the villa etc. (4 mountain bikes provided for free)
5. Calmness and safety as the small village provides the necessary quietness to ensure you enjoy your sleep (away from crowds) and the safety needed for children to feel free to walk & play around (as there are not many cars around)
6. Genuine owner hospitality to make your stay with us carefree.
MHTE No. 0831K9100033800
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- pets considered
- wheelchair inaccessible
About Elena Katopodi
I have travelled around the world a lot (both for pleasure and for business) and, as a traveller myself, I have gathered very useful experiences which I believe is a great help in our efforts to provide you with a pleasant stay.
Why Elena Katopodi chose Dragano
I inherited it from my father who inherited it from his father and so on....
What makes this villa unique
The feel of tradition, the smell of the wood beams, the generocity in space, the totally relaxing countryside views, the nature's silent sounds along with those of the birds, the rooster, the donkey...