Kings Beach House Rental Photos and Description
3BR Lakeview Vacation Rental Kings Beach, California USA
- Large L-shaped deck with outdoor gas grill
- Living room with gas log stone hearth fireplace
- Equipped with TV, VCR, DVD player (includes entertaining and ski training videos)
- Fully-equipped galley kitchen, completely furnished with desert rose china
- Elegant formal dining room
- Secondary small dining room downstairs (doubles as a game room; games provided)
- Lower-level family room with fold-out sofa featuring a sumptuous feather bed
- Family room equipped with TV, VCR and DVD player
- Bedrooms include TV/VCR feature body-basic alarm clocks to fall asleep to sounds of nature
- One-car garage and two-stall driveway
- Optional grocery shopping service available (hourly charge)
- Daily cleaning service available to make your stay a true vacation (hourly charge)
Check availability: http://www.vrbo.com/31496
The family room is on the lower level, and has a comfortable fold-out sofa bed with a sumptuous feather bed to make it even more comfortable. The family room also has a TV and a VCR/DVD player. The bedrooms each have a TV/VCR, and body basic alarm clocks so you can fall asleep to the soothing and peaceful sounds of nature. There is no air-conditioning, as the nights are always cool.
The home includes a garage that will accommodate one car, and two additional off-street parking spots in the driveway. There is no garage door opener.
The home is located above Hwy. 28 (Tahoe Blvd.), and is quickly accessible to all recreational destinations. It's only one-half mile from the nearest casino, beach, and marina. Kings Beach and Incline Village dining are close by. Also nearby is mountain bike riding, golf, tennis, parasailing, horseback riding, hiking, fishing, boating, and other watersports.
Snow skiing, snowmobile trails, cross-country skiing, sleigh rides, sledding, and ice skating are all close by. And Incline Village is only five miles east of the home.
Summer and winter recreational rentals are available, and are very close to the home.
Grocery shopping is convenient. And if you just don't have the time, we provide a grocery shopping service at an hourly charge. A daily cleaning service is also available at an hourly rate.
A cleaning fee will be assessed after your stay is concluded. A $35 laundry fee is charged for all reservations; but the cleaning fee of $150 can be partially refunded if you leave the home in clean condition.
We believe our home will provide you with the perfect accommodation for your stay in Tahoe. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Ginger at number listed below.
Check availability: http://vrbo.com/31496
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- wheelchair accessible
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- non smoking only
Guestbook comments from the owner
we had a wonderful time at your beautiful cabin. what an amazing view! the snow was perfect and the skiing great. the house was stocked with everything we needed and your neighbors shoveled our driveway every morning. we'll be back.