Killington House Rental Photos and Description
House, 4 Bedrooms + Other (See Description), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 8-10)
Newly Constructed Ski House for Rent!
Lots of great amenities
Sleeps 8-10 Comfortably
4 bedrooms w/ 2 full bathrooms
A few highlights about the chalet:
* 5 minutes from our front door to Killington gondola
* Long Trail Brewery is 5 minutes down the road
* rates include everything (taxes, cleaning fee, linen service, trash removal, unlimited plowing service, etc)
* private hot tub overlooking mountains
* parking for 5+ cars
* private setting so you can be as loud or as quiet as you wish
* game room (foosball, Nintendo Wii)
* european pillow top beds + down comforters
* Flatscreen LCD TVs + Satellite TV
* Free WiFI + local phone
* Soapstone countertops and Brazilian Cherry Hardwood floors
* 4x4 Taxi service to the bars/restaurants/nightlife
* 10% discount on ski rentals (exclusive offer for guests only)
Easy Access to Local Ski Resorts:
5 minute drive to Killington Ski Resort (Skyship Gondola)
15 minute drive to Killington Ski Resort (K1 Gondola OR Bear Mountain)
15 minute drive to historic Woodstock, Vermont
30 minute drive to Okemo Mountain Resort
30 minute drive to Pico Mountain Resort (part of Killington)
Call the number listed below for more info or to book dates!
Keywords: vermont ski house, vacation house, chalet, private house, home, private home, cabin, ski house, winter retreat, VT ski house, house rental, vermont getaway, vermont vacation, new england getaway, rent a house in vermont
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
About The Owner
Avid snowboarder, casual surfer, frequent traveler, and entrepreneur.
We also own a place in Park City, Utah and Cape Cod, MA...please feel free to drop me an email if you are interested in receiving 25% off your week long stay in either of these other locations.
Ski The Canyons, Park City, & Deer Valley
Walk to Park City Ski Resort
Sleeps 4 People
Outdoor Heated Pool and Jacuzzi
On Bus Route
Monday to Monday Rentals
35 minutes from Salt Lake City Airport
Stay 1/4 mile from the beach in Cape Cod, MA
Small one bedroom oasis
recently renovated with all new kitchen and bedroom.
The Owner purchased this house in 2006
Why The Owner chose Killington
Fantastic Views, Private Setting, Super Comfortable Amenities, and Plenty of Things to Do
What makes this house unique
Our house is located on a private road with only six homes....you can truly be as loud or as quite as you want. Plenty of parking for 5+ cars.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Just wanted to thank you again for your wonderful home and a wonderful time in Vermont. We hope to return to the Vermont home and hopefully in the near future even check out your Utah home.