With a truly unique view on the Nice bay and on the surrounding vineyards, a large sunny terrace with a barbecue, a romantic and cozy garden, and a blue swimming pool, this modern vacation villa can accommodate 12 persons (12 beds, 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms) and comes completely furnished and equipped (alarm; dishwasher; washer & dryer; refrigerator/ freezer; stove & oven; telephones; Satellite TV; VCR, CD player; wireless Internet ; kitchen & table linen; bed & bath linen, towels, etc). The interior is naturally cool in summer with tiled floors, but there is central heating and log burning fireplace for winter. Surrounded by nature in a conservation area, this villa offers total privacy and quiet.
- living room with dining area (700sf / 65m2) and fireplace with access onto the main terrace
- kitchen (215sf / 20m2) with access onto the dining terrace - master bedroom (248sf / 23m2) with king bed, bathroom (tub, shower, toilet), dressing room (172sf / 16m2, also furnished with bunk beds) and access onto the main terrace
- three other guest bedrooms (172, 161 & 129sf / 16, 15, and 12m2), each with twin beds, private bathrooms (one with tub, shower and toilet, the 2 others with showers and toilets only) and access onto the garden
- linen room with double folding bed
- laundry room (215sf / 20m2)
- boiler room
Terraces & Garden:
- main terrace (1076sf / 100m2) off the living room and the master bedroom with mobile awning and views (to the south) of a medieval tower from the former battlements, vineyards, olive groves
- covered dining terrace off the kitchen with barbecue installation
- pool terrace, sunny all day and swimming pool (13 ft x 26 ft; depth: 5ft
- parking area (5 cars)
The property is enclosed with a wall on the path side and a wire fencing on the other sides and opens with a electronic metallic gate. Location: Saint Jeannet, French Riviera (Cote d'Azur), France, Europe (Cote d'Azur, Near Vence, Saint Paul de Vence.)
Experience the 180 degree dominant sea view, from east to south west, from Cap Ferrat to Cap de Antibes, over surrounding natural forest, a vineyard and old chateau, as well as the High alps. Truly breathtaking. Situated between Gattieres and Saint Jeannet, the villa is only 20 minutes from Nice airport (not overflown) and the Cote d'Azur, 30 minutes from Nice and Cannes, 1 hour from nearest skiing stations and 30 minutes from Cannes Mandelieu Airport CFMD (for private planes and jets).
Provence: Sunshine and Wonder in Southern France! The Provence region of France is the most diverse of all the country's areas. Geographically, Provence extends from the southern Alps to the Mediterranean Sea.
The region is filled with hills, valleys, fortress cities, port towns, quiet countryside villages and ultra-chic playgrounds along the French Riviera. You can choose an active vacation by the sea where a day's itinerary can include scuba diving, parasailing, snorkeling, or lying about on a gorgeous beach. Head to the interior of the region for some great shopping, sight-seeing, and to follow in the footsteps of artists like Cezanne and Van Gogh.
More sunning time can be spent in and around the town of Nice, less than 20 miles away from Cannes. Nice is a bit more relaxed than Cannes, and is considered the capital of the French Riviera. The pebbled beaches around Nice are free in some places and charge a fee (usually you have to rent a lounge chair) in others. Equipment rental is available for activities like kayaking, water skiing, snorkeling, and parasailing.
Fans of Henri Matisse will want to visit the Musee du Matisse, which houses a fine collection by the artist.
Golf: One of the most well known pieces in the collection is the Woman with Amphora. Visitors can also pay their respects to Matisse by visiting his nearby grave site.
Without seeing any other part of France, a trip to Provence will satisfy every vacationer's desire. Where else can you see incredible chateaus, drink local wines, smell lavender fields, visit stone fortresses, or hang out in areas populated by the rich and famous? Provence has it all, from quiet villages to bustling cities. The cuisine, art, history, and natural beauty of the region are unrivaled.
Ski: The only problem is where to go!