Seaview Lodge is a newly built (2008), luxury, all-season destination located in picturesque Sechelt, British Columbia, Canada
- 6 Bedrooms sleeps up to 12 comfortably (1 King, 4 Queens, 1 Bunkbed)
- 3 Bathrooms with eco-amenities
- 2 Luxury living rooms (main with high vaulted ceilings and warm woodstove, two large LCD TVs and 70+ movie library, Xbox 360 plus games, foosball and air hockey)
- 2 Gourmet kitchens - main kitchen has quartz countertops
- Private, wooded cul-du-sac location with amazing water view of the Inlet
- Vaulted ceilings and open plan
- Over 500 sf of cedar decks, ideal for entertaining, relaxing and BBQ-ing
- Children are most welcome!
- Eco-friendly design features
- Cable TV, DVD and wireless high speed internet
- Beach, boat launch and 2 playgrounds less than a 10 min walk away
- Miles of forest trails accessible right next door
Designed for families, groups sharing and retreats, Seaview Lodge makes every effort to make your stay comfortable with high thread count linens, sound-proofing between all of the rooms, and countless other amenities.
The gourmet, open plan main kitchen is fully fitted with every appliance you will need. High-end finishes include stainless steel appliances and quartz stone countertops. The three full bathrooms are well equipped with either a cedar surround soaker tub or glass shower unit and eco-friendly dual flush toilets.
Please see our website for many more pictures and details.
The local area of Sandy Hook, Sechelt offers world-class canoeing or kayaking, miles of forest hiking trails and beautiful beaches. Sechelt is a short drive away with restaurants, cafes, shops and artists studios.
Come to relax, explore and enjoy!
We are a young family living in beautiful Vancouver BC. We built Seaview Lodge in 2008 to spend more time outdoors. We love having a lot of room so that we can relax with friends and family!
Our kids love the beaches, hiking trails, playgrounds and all of the games/ books/ movies/ toys we have at the Lodge!
Seaview Lodge offers the best of all worlds! An amazing water view, over 500 sf of relaxing cedar decks, beaches and hiking trails close by, and yet still close to the waterfront town of Sechelt. We hope people will enjoy the luxuries of the Lodge at an affordable rate!
- Lots of bedrooms (6)
- Lots of bathrooms (3)
- Relaxing living rooms (2)
- Terrific Inlet views
- Amazing kitchen
- Local hiking trails, beaches, playgrounds
Scuba diving, visiting artist studios, salmon hatchery, fine dining, fishing, canoeing, mountain biking, cross-country skiing, guided tours and more!
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.