Have a relaxing week in the tropics and a family vacation? This house is bright and clean with lots of space and on a dead end street in bi-lingual family neighborhood.. Stretch out on the wicker couch and watch the golfers from the screened-in back patio. Go through the backyard gate and play a round yourself! Enjoy daily gorgeous sunsets! Have a cook-out. Balmy breezes are theraputic!
Invite your friends or family over and have a real Puerto Rican meal. The kitchen is fully-equipped - from china dinner plates and crystal stemware. The ceramic stove top and electric oven make meal preparation easy.
When you get back from horseback riding on the beach at Tropical Trail Rides, step outside when you hear the ice cream man's music and get your cool treats right from the truck.
The kids will love the twin-sized bunk bed in the front bedroom, with their own bath. You'll enjoy the quiet and privacy of the master bedroom. There is also a newly redone 2nd bathroom.
There is a complete guide to all of the attractions in the living room. It includes detailed maps, information on hiking trails, and traveling tips. Some favorite places in the area include:
* Crash Boat Beach (10 minutes on #107), Swim, boogie board and snack on pinchos and pina coladas under the palm trees or cabanas. .
* Jobos Beach (15 minutes on #110). Surf, snorkel, or collect shells. Snorkeling or diving equipment can be rented on the way at Aquatica Underwater Adventures (on left at Gate 5) on your way there.
* Tropical Trail Rides (15 minutes on #110). Horseback riding adventures for the whole family. 9am and 4pm departures, 7 days a week.
* Camuy Caves is the most impressive subterranean cave network in western hemisphere, and it is only an hour from the house.
* Arecibo Observatory (one hour) is the largest radio telescope on earth. It was also used in the James Bond thriller 'Golden Eye.'
* Las Cascadas is the largest water park in Puerto Rico, and it is only minutes from the house on #107.
We lived in Puerto Rico for a year and I go there often now. Please feel free to call me at any time, for questions you might have in planning your trip. I also speak Spanish so I can translate for anyone who may not speak English (or Spanish) as well as you would like. I would love to help you enjoy your time in Puerto Rico, no matter where you choose to stay, so please call me.
Keywords: bungalow, casita, house, beach, surf, skate, park, water, golf, golf course, water park, cascadas, tropical, oasis, villa, cabana, luxury, casa, porch, breeze, sun, large, beautiful, views, tile, veranda, private, private beach, lighthouse, light, airport, food, air conditioning, screened in porch, yard, grill, bbq, palm trees, palm, washer, washing machine, dryer, laundry
Trustworthy owner who loves Puerto Rico and wants you to enjoy it as well!
We lived here for a year and the house is dear to our heart.
Easy and perfect for a getaway. Lots of space and light.
Always get positive reviews.
Scuba Diving, Ultra-Light and Small Plane Tours
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.