St Petersburg House Rental Photos and Description
House, 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, (Sleeps 10)
Great Room Impressions
Enter this contemporary house in its tropical setting, and you’ll leave your hectic life at the doorstep. An expansive living area with a shimmering water view and L-shaped sectional will greet you. You’ll want to unwind immediately and take advantage of the two 50” plasmas, premiere sound system with iPod docking station and high speed wireless internet, but don’t get comfortable…
Shed those street clothes for a bathing suit in one of four spacious bedrooms and make haste to the polar blue pool and lounge area furnished on par with some of Florida’s finest hotels. Recline with your sweetheart in the double lounger, or walk onto the private pier where you can dock your boat and jet skis for an afternoon of ocean spraying sports.
After all the water activities, you’ll work up an appetite. Slip on your flip-flops and head to the ample kitchen to prepare your lunch on glossy granite countertops. The kitchen is equipped with stainless steel appliances, including a dishwasher, and stocked generously with all the right cooking utensils.
Dining Room, plus…
For in-home dining, you have plenty of options. Walk a few steps over to the breakfast nook and sit with your family of four at a cozy round table. Or you can gather in the formal dining room, which offers seating for 6. Most likely, you’ll head to the balcony overlooking the pool and ocean to enjoy your meal on the wicker dining ensemble, seating for 6.
After a robust day of fun in the sun, the kids may seek another outlet of entertainment. They can play billiards on a handsome pool table, or engage in a competitive game of cards at a stately poker table, even watch television on a 50' plasma screen.
Meanwhile, you’re looking for a “getaway within the getaway”. The owner’s suite’s sexy, romantic atmosphere and luxurious bathroom will invite you to light a candle and soak in the whirlpool or take an invigorating shower with the multi-head shower system. Afterward, recline on the leopard chaise in the room’s spacious seating area and enjoy the view of an amber sunset. Then, slip into the king size bed and watch a favorite movie on the wall-mounted 42” plasma equipped with surround sound and iPod docking station.
Other house guests will have plenty of sleeping space options, as this home can comfortably sleep 10 people. The wicker room is furnished with a queen size bed, covered in sunny, tropical bedding.
Your guests will also delight in the daybed room that boasts a striking water view. The outer door opens to a balcony seating area where guests can watch the sun set or read their favorite magazine. By day, a stylish couch provides comfortable seating. By night, it transitions into a king size bed for a dreamy slumber.
On the lower level, adjacent to the recreation room, water enthusiasts will love the nautical room furnished with two queen size beds. Quick access to the pool and its attached jacuzzi will constantly remind your guests they are on a utopian vacation.
Your days can be as busy as you want them to be, as there are plenty of amenities and nearby attractions:
- St. Petersburg beach within 2 ½ miles.
- Downtown St. Petersburg restaurants, shopping, movie theaters and night clubs within seven miles.
- Downtown Gulf Port beach community for restaurants, night life just 1 walkable mile
- Loew’s Beach Resort Hotel and SPA where you can purchase a day pass for hotel pool and beach club access within 3 miles.
- Grocery, liquor, videos, drug stores within 1 mile.
- Tampa International Airport 23 Miles
- Private Golf course with public access on Mondays at Pasadena Yacht & Country Club
- Boat Dock for fishing , boating or jet skis recreation
- Tennis court access in the neighborhood’s gated community
- Tampa Bay Rays Tropicana Stadium 7 miles away
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers Raymond James Statuim 25 miles away
- Adventure Island Water Park 30 miles
- Busch Gardens Amusement Park 30 miles
- Disneyworld Amusement Park 90 miles
Keywords: Huge Luxury Home, with Ocean view, Pool, Hot tub, entertainment system, and pool table, near Boating, and Golfing.
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed