Jaco House Rental Photos and Description
House, 3 Bedrooms + Other (See Description), 3 Baths, (Sleeps 10)
Why stay in a hotel when you can stay in our 'rustic' house on the beach with a private pool for less? The grounds are private and have a picturesque view of the ocean and surrounding hills. Sit on the upstairs balcony or in our downstairs 'Rancho' & you will enjoy listening to the waves & experiencing magnificent sunsets! House is directly on the beach. You can walk to the left 3.5 hours to Playa Agujas & 4.5 hours to the right & end up in Playa Azul
This home is great for small or large groups. If you have a very large group, you can also rent my house next door that sleeps 6 - VRBO #58219
The house is on the fringe of the small Fishing Village called Tarcoles that is less than 1 hr from Int'l Airport, 25/30-minute drive from Jaco, 20 minutes to Herradura, Marriott Resort & 35 minutes to the best surfing beach in Hermosa. Tarcoles Beach is the closest pacific coast beach from the San Jose airport.
This house has:
* Two kitchens,2 bathrooms + (1 cold water one upstairs), 3 bedrooms with a/c, sleeps 9+ people
* One good quality queen sized air mattress is available
* Main floor - 1 bedroom with a double bed and 1 bedroom with a double/twin custom built bunk bed designed to be suitable for adults and children, 2 bathrooms w/hot water, a large kitchen, and the living room
* Upstairs - 2 double beds, a small kitchen, bathroom, and balcony. The bathroom upstairs has not been remodeled yet and only has cold water.
LOCAL ATTRACTIONS: canopy tours, Manuel Antonio National Park, Carara Biological Reserve, horseback riding, fishing, surfing, whitewater rafting, crocodile safaris, bird watching tours, volcano and hot springs, golf, island boat tours, snorkeling, biking, hiking, and orchid plantations.
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT: The property manager, PATRI, speaks English and Spanish. She can help you arrange car rentals, transportation to/from the airport, and tours.
Keywords: Two-Story House, casa, casita
- non smoking only
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- wheelchair accessible
- pets considered
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Long-term Renters Welcome
PATRI, our bilinqual Canadian Ex-pat living here for more than 17 years!
Choosing this property plus the bungalow next door afforded me and my family the experience of truly knowing what it is to live in Costa Rica.
You live around a Fishing Village, in fact we have fishermen living right beside the bungalow. Strike up a friendship with them and buy fresh fish off the boat early each morning!
Or walk or drive into Tarcoles and buy at the fish market!
Experiencing the culture, living and getting to know the locals, being given the opportunity to learn how to handline fish like a local, go snorkelling and even diving to get your lobster lunch which is cooked for you on a beach over a grill!
So many reasons to want to come here!