Waikoloa Beach Resort Condo Rental Photos and Description
'Aloha' and Welcome to our home, Villa 10E. Hali’i Kai-its name means spreading out to the sea and when you see this beautiful community, you’ll know why!
Hali’i Kai 10E – Ocean, Golf & Sunset Views, Close to Pool, Garage included
Welcome to Villa 10E. Walk out the lanai to view the sunset alongside the signature hole of the Waikoloa Beach Resort Golf Course. Stroll barefoot along the grass to the beautiful oceanfront pool area. This favorable location within the resort makes this recently remodeled residence a great choice.
Highlights of 10E
• Major new furnishing, flooring and paint upgrade April 2013 (new owner)
• In 3rd building from your private Ocean Club pool, exercise hale, restaurant/bar
• End / ground floor unit with large grass area right off lanai
• 3 bedrooms; 2 kings and 2 twins; all are very comfortable, each with TV/DVD
• Riedel wine glasses, Henckel’s cutlery, rice cooker, spice rack, etc., (We are foodies!)
• High end stainless BBQ grill w/side burner on lanai
• Tigerwood flooring – unlike any other unit in Hali’i Kai or elsewhere!
• 60” Samsung Smart LED TV w/ home theater system – stream from Netflix, iPod/phone, etc.
• High speed Wifi, cable and telephone with free long distance to US and Canada
• Use of garage – owners vehicle stored inside, but feel free to store golf clubs, scuba gear, beach chairs, boogie boards and even hang wetsuits to dry; subject to change
• Beach chairs and cooler stored in garage for your use
• Laundry room with full size washer and dryer
• Close to the tennis / basketball courts
• Availability of crib/high chair/playpen available upon request
Hali’i Kai – it means “spreading out to sea.” And when you see this spectacular community, you’ll know why. Hali’i Kai is located on the world-famous Waikoloa Beach Resort Golf Course and is one of the premier oceanfront communities on the Big Island’s famed Kohala Coast. One of the best things about staying here is having your own private Ocean Club right at the water’s edge. Grab a workout with an ocean view at the state-of-the-art exercise hale. A dramatic lagoon-style pool with a beautiful waterfall and sandy bottom whirlpool spa, offers privacy and relaxation. Kick back in our one-of-a-kind Aqua-Loungers, beach chairs partially submerged in the water to keep you cool in the hot Hawaiian sun. For the little ones, a keiki wading pool offers a safe and fun place to play. A private restaurant & bar with excellent Hawaiian fare. A pavilion with full kitchen and outdoor grill make the Ocean Club a perfect venue for family fun. And all this in an ideal locale for watching whales, surf and sunsets!
As residents of Alaska, we frequent Hawaii on a regular basis. Over the past 20 years we have vacationed on all the islands, and at many different areas on the Big Island. Hali’i Kai is our favorite and after your stay here you will understand why. Enjoy sunsets from the lanai (see pic below), large open space everywhere, and private Ocean Club that sets this property in a class of its own. The Waikoloa area is blessed with more full-day sun than anywhere else on the island, and is central to all our favorite beaches and waterfall hikes. The Hilton next door is an amazing and huge complex, just a stroll away. Numerous golf courses are in the area, so get a Golf Hawaii Card (Hawaiigolfdeals dot com) for $60 for super discounts (50% off or so) and includes free replays.
In terms of standards and quality, Hali'i Kai has made the exclusive Expedia® Insiders' SelectTM list, which includes only the very best 1% of all of their hotels and resorts, as rated by millions of Expedia customers and their in-house experts. In addition, Hali’i Kai has a PERFECT 5 out of 5 Overall Satisfaction Score on Expedia; Hali’i Kai has 15+ reviews, and the only other hotel in Waikoloa with 5.0 score is Mauna Kea Beach Hotel.
So come enjoy our vacation home. You’ll leave knowing you made the best choice and return for years to come. As do we.
***PLEASE NOTE THERE IS A $10.00 PER DAY RESORT CHARGE THAT YOU WILL PAY FOR UPON ARRIVAL TO HAVE ACCESS TO THE POOL/RESTAURANT.**
There is a 3 night minimum/10 during Christmas season. This is a non-smoking, no pets condo. Hawaii Tax
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed