Golden Gate Heights House Rental Photos and Description
House, Studio, 1 Bath, (Sleeps 1)
1. Location - near 'Inner Sunset' (94116)
2. Check in : 3pm; Check out: 12:00pm.
3. Payment - Prepay is required. The total amount includes the rent & refundable cleaning deposit.
4. Booking - SINGLE occupancy & non smokers ONLY. Booking is NOT completed until the rent is received. Mail check to: Sally Wei Tylawsky, 1915 10th Ave. San Francisco, CA 94116. Or Paypal: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Transportation -
1) Bus #6 stop is across the street from our gate 2) MUNI subway (Forrest Hill Station[M, L, K, T]10~12 min. walk; 9th Ave.+ Judah Station[N])
6. Parking - Street parking
7. Car Rental - ZipCar rental [500 feet; Ortega Street + 10th Ave.]
8. Food & others - 'Inner Sunset' district (5 blocks: restaurants, bakery, grocery markets, laundry, post office & etc)
9. Private entrance + bathroom.
10. Kitchenette - microwave, refrigerator, toaster & water boiler
**Cleaning fee $25 ~$75 may apply if the room is not returned to the original tidy condition.
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
- not suitable for children
- wheelchair inaccessible
About The Owner
I(Sally) am a classical pianist living in San Francisco with my husband(Greg) and my teenager son. We also have a German Shepherd dog that was adopted two years ago. As a graduate of the Conservatory, our tenant will hear practices from myself on the piano and my son on the cello frequently. For recent years have I devoted myself to Tzu Chi Foundation, an international charitable organization.
The Owner purchased this house in 1991
Why The Owner chose Golden Gate Heights
A beautiful Redwood tree attracted my attention at the first sight. This charming cottage was built in 1907. We have named it 'the Little Red House in San Francisco'.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Dear Sally: Thank you very much for your rental of your lovely apartment. It was very comfortable and cozy and all part of my wonderful stay in San Francisco, yours truly, Kim.