Our 500 square foot suite offers a variety of comforts and conveniences that are perfect for a weekend getaway with that special someone or a business reprieve from your corporate colleagues. Ideal for two people. For complete slideshow, visit our official site (link below).
Features & Amenities:
A king size bed with a goose down comforter, electric fireplace, flat screen TV, DVD player, high speed Internet access, huge bathroom with Jacuzzi tub for two and oversized travertine shower. An iPod docking station allows you to bring your own music. Central air and heating allows you to choose the optimum temperature. The Kitchenette offers a refrigerator, microwave oven, coffee maker and toaster. Your private balcony with its own small barbecue overlooks the city. Secluded dining areas both inside and outside provide the perfect setting for a candlelit dinner overlooking an infinity edge swimming pool with beautiful waterfalls and a pebble tech Jacuzzi. Leave your bathrobes, hairdryer and iron at home – because we have you covered! Limited business services (printing and faxing) provided at extra charge. Location is in a quiet residential neighborhood with plenty of street parking. No smoking allowed on premises -- including pool area. Sorry, no pets allowed.
Just minutes from Glendale, Pasadena, and Burbank. Fantastic restaurants, theaters, shopping, hiking, golf and entertainment just down the hill. Theme park attractions within 20 minutes. Beaches 30 minutes away. We are located off of the 210 Freeway in the Foothills north of Glendale -- 20 minutes from the Burbank Airport and 40 minutes from LAX.
1. Is this part of a complex or a private residence? This is a studio attached to a single family residence. The unit has its own private entrance and shares a common wall with the main house at the entry area. Aside from that, the studio shares no common walls with the main house as it is the only upstairs structure.
2. Is the pool heated year around? No. The pool is not heated off season (September-May). The jacuzzi can be heated at anytime.
3. Is the pool/backyard shared with the homeowners? When the studio is rented, guests have exclusive backyard privileges. Privacy is highly respected.
4. Exactly where in Glendale is this located? We are located in the Glendale foothills -- approximately 10 miles from downtown Glendale. Although we do not disclose the street address prior to booking, the following landmark can be used to approximate distance: we are located directly above Verdugo Hills Golf Course in zip code 91042.
5. Are the pictures accurate? Yes. The pictures were not taken professionally and accutately depict the natural surroundings of the property.
6. Do you rent the property for private parties? Sorry, we do not rent the house out for any type of special events.
7. What is the parking situation? Guests are provided with one uncovered parking space in the driveway. In addition there is plenty of street parking. We are located in quiet residential area.