|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
• Log cabin paradise at end of county road 5 miles north of Wilson, Wyoming. Secluded family log cabin with caretaker on property. If you are looking for a quiet, cozy, classic log cabin with wildlife and great views, read on.
• At the base of the Teton mountain range just 2 miles south of Jackson Hole ski area (access ski area via Wilson and Highway 390).
• Mountain and valley views abound. One of the most treasured areas in Jackson Hole with quiet aspen and fir forest outside the door. Wildlife including moose and deer on property.
• Ideal for 1 or 2 couples or small family. Sleeps 7 - Upstairs - Double bed in master bedroom and double bed in second bedroom. Single bed in open area upstairs. Double foot on on main floor.
• Main floor has bathroom, kitchen with adjacent dining and living room (double sink and new dishwasher). Futon bed and couches. Stereo with iPod jack.
• Upstairs accessed by steel circular stairs has large area with desks, single and double beds with 2 adjacent bedrooms with closing door. Mid sized T.V. with DVD/VHS located upstairs with VHS collection
• All rooms have sweeping views of the entire Jackson Hole valley. Adjacent to largest working ranch in Jackson Hole with no development or houses nearby.
• Quiet, secluded location with wonderful walking, biking, cross country and back country skiing nearby.
• Close to mountain biking and hiking trails.
• Town of Wilson has Hungry Jack's general store, Stagecoach Bar, Pica's Mexican restaurant and Nora's Restaurant, Wilson Backcountry Sports, Pearl Street Bagels and Coffee shop. Town of Jackson is nearby as well as Grand Teton National Park, the Snake River, Teton Pass, and extensive hiking trails and fishing.
• Shared washer/dryer located in basement
• This log cabin home was lovingly hand crafted by our family and is available only to very responsible renters. References required.
• No smoking. No pets due to abundant wildlife on property. No small children.
• 4 wheel drive required in winter due to snow on driveway.
Our daughter lives in cabin next door and is a professional massage therapist and available for on-site or in-studio therapy sessions.
On-site caretaker lives in lower floor, separate daylight basement apartment with separate basement entrance to cabin. Caretakers will be available to make your stay comfortable, answer questions and do the snowplowing/deck shoveling in the winter.
Keywords: Cabin on 10 acres of land
The family has owned this propery since 1946. The log cabins were hand crafted by the family. We use the cabins as a getaway and part-time residence.
This location was where our parents honeymooned in 1945 during the 2nd world war. They bought from a local trapper next door.
Activities abound. Mountain biking, skiing, running and hiking are close by. There are moose and deer who live on the property. The ski area is nearby as is Teton Pass and the town of Wilson. It is one of the more special locations in Jackson Hole.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Dec 18 2014 - Jan 6 2015
5 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
|Notes||Deposit information and payment schedule available from owner|