Are you looking for the better world that was?
Are you ready to marvel at the year-round natural beauty of turquoise Caribbean waters and the discovery of an Island?
If so, then I invite you to read the reviews and Guest Book's comments, which I have transcribed and appended to this listing.
Then, come to Grand Bahama and enjoy a life time experience exploring beautiful and wild sandy beaches, and feeling the immensity of Caribbean skies and the caressing touch of the gentle Caribbean trading winds.
What about the natural and delicious gastronomy of The Bahamas, the affable hospitality of Bahamians, the contagious rhythm of true Caribbean music, the excitement of discovery and exploration, and offshore sea fishing?
Only 10 minutes from Freeport International Airport, in the Bahamia Community, Caribe Treasure Villa borders the pristine waters of Coco Channel and offers astonishing views of Princess Isle.
Caribe Treasure Villa is the vacation place of your dreams!
Scope of Rental:
The RENTER understands that the rental agreement is for the use and enjoyment of all accommodations of Caribe Treasure Villa during the dates indicated in the agreement, including the use of all utilities, furnishings, linens, indoor and outdoor equipment, and any other features.
The rental of the property also includes the following:
• Boat Dock, with dock-side 30 Amps Power and fresh water
• 24/7 Monitored Security System and alarm with Integrated Security Solutions
• The cleaning of the house after the departure of the renter.
• WiFi system throughout the house for High-speed wireless Internet connectivity
• Cable TV with prepaid Cable-Bahamas Super Basic subscription
• Pool and grounds maintenance
Additional house keeping and catering services could be contracted directly between the RENTER and the Property Manager.
First day of Rental: Upon arrival, the Property Manager will meet with the RENTER to:
• Open the house
• Do a walk-around and inspect the premises
• Ensure that all appliances and equipment are in good condition and proper working order
• Take note of any existing damage or deficiency
• Give RENTER the necessary instructions
• Provide tips and guidance for a pleasant and memorable Bahamian vacation
• Give RENTER a set of house keys and remote opener for the gate.
Last Day of Rental: On the last day of the rental, the Property Manager will meet with the RENTER to:
• Get the house keys and remote gate opener back
• Do a walk-around and inspect the premises to ensure that property has not suffer new damage of defacing during the rental.