Long Branch House Rental Photos and Description
House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 5-6)
Only 2 1/2 blocks to Seven Presidents’ Park in a great seaside town. Walking distance to Pier Village, great restaurants, spas, and fine boutiques. Only 1 1/2 miles to Monmouth Park Racetrack.
Ideal for family reunions!
Living room with fireplace, Eat-in kitchen with skylight. Open dining room with glass doors to deck. Large Master Bedroom (queen size bed) with private master bath. Second bedroom with queen size bed and 3rd bedroom with full bed. Central Air, additionally each bedroom has a ceiling fan. Separate laundry room. Fully fenced yard.
50 miles to Manhattan, New York.
* New Jersey Repertory Company - a non-profit professional theater located on Broadway, in the heart of Long Branch
* Uncle Vinnie's Comedy Club - What started out as Ferrara’s Ristorante doing comedy one night a week as grown to one of the hottest comedy clubs in the tri-state area!
* Pier Village, offering over 30 boutiques and restaurants and exciting year-round events
* Monmouth Park Racetrack, featuring the rich history of thoroughbred racing, including today's best jockeys and Triple Crown contenders
* Sandy Hook National Park, known for six and a half miles of sandy beaches and Fort Hancock, the oldest lighthouse in the United States
* Historic Red Bank, offering a variety of shops and coffeehouses, specialty shops, and a lively nightlife
* Two River Theatre Company, with mainstage productions, special performances, singles nights, and sign-interpreted performances
* Jenkinson's Beach Boardwalk and Aquarium, offering beautiful beaches, a family amusement park, state-of-the-art aquarium, and concerts on the beach
* Keansburg Amusement Park, offering two world-class go-cart tracks, more than 45 rides, a rock climbing wall, and batting cages
* Monmouth Museum, featuring changing exhibitions and programs, appealing to a variety of interests
Keywords: Beach, House, Family, Friendly, comfortable, off-street parking, fenced in, yard, deck, garage, Pier Village, Restaurants, President's Park, Long Branch
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
- children welcome