|Minimum Stay||2 - 5 nights|
BlueSky Breckenridge is the mountain's most coveted luxury lodging in Breckenridge and surpasses anything else in the area for the quality and sophistication of its design, decor and amenities. With about 50 refined residences, this boutique resort is a luxurious and intimate property.
The location of BlueSky is extraordinary, with ski-in/out access to the Snowflake lift. Guests can walk to Main Street for dining, shopping and nightlife in less than 10 minutes, or call on the complimentary shuttle for a quick, warm ride.
Guests will love the spacious and open layout of this 1500+ square foot condo. It is located on the 6th floor and offers a great room with beautiful amenities and stone fireplace. There is a private balcony off the living room, great for morning coffee and afternoon sunshine.
The three bedrooms offer plush bedding and each one has a flat screen TV. The bedding includes a King in the master, a Queen in the second bedroom and a Captain's bunk in the third bedroom. There is a sleeper sofa in the living room for additional guests.
The kitchen is fully equipped and features granite counter tops, stainless appliances, and all the utensils and cookware necessary to cook a big meal or a midnight snack.
Bedroom 1: King (TV)
Bedroom 2: Queen (TV)
Bedroom 3: Captain Bunk (TV)
Living Room Queen Sleeper Sofa (TV/DVD)
- At the corner of King's Crown Road and Snowflake Drive
- Ski-in/Ski-out from the Snowflake Lift
- Walk to Main Street (4 blocks)
- Check-in on-site
- On shuttle route.
- The private, complimentary guest shuttle is available for door-to-door service year-round.
- On-site pool and hot tubs, fitness center, business center (computers & free wireless internet), apres ski bar and lounge and kid's game room.
- Sacred Tree Spa and Wellness center offers a full array of unique, all-natural spa services, including massage, facial, body treatments, acupuncture, naturopathic & homeopathic medicine, yoga, tai chi and more.
- Underground, heated parking garage.
- On-site ski rentals, ski lockers and lift ticket sales.
- FREE Internet: Complimentary wireless internet available in all common areas and guest rooms.
Housekeeping: Departure clean included in stay. Additional housekeeping available upon request.
Guest Services: 24-hour front desk, Bell, Concierge, Shuttle, Maintenance.
- Meeting and Conference Facilities: Includes BlueSky Ballroom for events up to 130 people, an executive boardroom, outdoor events terrace and pre-function space in the elegant BlueSky lobby.
- Kitchen facilities: Fully-equipped kitchen (incl. refrigerator, oven, microwave and dishwasher), cooking/dining utensils.
- Laundry facilities: private washer/dryer, detergent provided.
- Linens Provided
- Deck with patio furniture
- Free Wireless Internet
- Hi-Def Flatscreen Televisions
- Gas fireplace
Keywords: Condominium, BlueSky
This unit has been very nicely appointed by the owners and if you're looking for an upscale 'home away from home' setting this is it. The property itself is first rate and the service from BlueSKy staff was exceptional so we felt very well taken care of the whole time. And you can't beat having a locker room (for boots) and Charter Sports (to store skis/poles) right in the building, with Snow Flake lift right out the door! So "ski out" is as convenient as it gets. Regarding ski-in on the other hand, I recommend against taking Snowflake run back as its just too flat and requires too much poling. Four O'Clock run can take you to right across the street and its a much better option.
We've stayed in Breck many times, usually closer to downtown so we were thinking of this condo as being 'too far'. But its only a few blocks to the heart of main street and its a very easy walk. But if you need a ride, the Bluesky shuttle is at your beck and call, and we used it several times.
One bonus: if you have pre-teens or teens, your windows and covered porch pretty much overlook the pool, so the kids can swim while you keep an eye on them from the condo.
My husband and I decided to spend the weekend of our first wedding anniversary in the mountains, and boy are we glad that we took the advice of a friend and chose to stay at BlueSky in Breckenridge!!
The condo itself is complete with all of the finest finishes and details that one can think of, including a kitchen fully stocked with dishes and cooking equipment as well as a fan and humidifier amidst other ammenities. We took advantage of the spa for a couple of fantastic massages and a dip in one of the large jacuzzis which we had completely to ourselves. I have been fortunate enough to do a fair amount of international travel, have experienced some pretty amazing spas, and can affirm that this is truly a world-class spa.
BlueSky is within reasonable walking distance to Main Street Breckenridge yet it maintains a secluded, romantic feel. We would recommend this resort to anyone who has an excuse to go to Breckenridge and for anyone in general looking for a top shelf getaway.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Late Regular Season
Feb 22 2015 - Apr 4 2015
4 night minimum stay
*** Discounted rates shown above are based on a minimum-night stay by date range. If you are staying longer than the minimum, the discount will be greater! ***
Please inquire about additional discounts for payment by check rather than credit card.
Upon booking, we collect a payment equal to 50% of the total rental charges; The balance is due 60 days prior to your arrival.
The nightly rates do not include 18.9% taxes, which will be added to the total at time of booking.
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express. ** Please inquire about discounts for payment by check! **
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.