Powder offers downhill, rentals, snow boarding, helicopter skiing, and snow mobiling. Its the locals favorite by far, ask anybody who knows. We offer discounted lift tickets to Powder Mountain if you stay with us.
Moose Hollow is a 5 min drive to Wolf Creek Mountain, 10 min drive to Powder Mountain, and a 20 min drive to Snow Basin, a world class resort, and location of the 2002 Winter Olympics.
Snow Basin is a true world class ski resort complete with big restaurants, ski instruction, tubing, and gondolas that will take you to the top. Snow Basin is operated by the same company that operates the big resorts in Park City, Sun Valley, and Whistler. If you want WORLD CLASS skiing, then Snow Basin is for you.
By the way, Park City is just a 47 mile drive away, giving you access to another 7 WORLD CLASS resorts. It nice to have the option of visiting Park City if you choose to while staying in the Ogden Valley. If you want to save money, this is the way to go!
It doesn't get much better than this....ski, snowboard, cross country, snowmobile, etc...then come home and sit by the fire place with some hot cocoa or hop in the Jacuzzi just below the unit overlooking the majestic Ogden Valley.
Take in a deep breathe as you look at the snow covered mountains and a lake off in the distance and gaze at the clear skies and see all the constellation's imaginable.
Moose Hollow is located in the township of Eden, within the Wolf Creek Master Resort. The entire area is known as the Odgen Valley. Its rural, undeveloped, uncrowded, extraordinarily beautiful, offering peace and tranquility. Recreational opportunities abound.
1/4 mi from the Moose Hollow Complex you will find a local market, gas station, convenience store, bank, recreational equipement rentals for boats, bikes, kayaks, backpacks, etc, and a few restaurants. Everything you need.
In the SPRING and SUMMER time....
You can find yourself swimming, water skiing, jet skiing and so much more at one of the near by lakes. Go hiking or mountain biking on some of the best trails around. You can even go horseback riding or golfing, right down the road. Ski boats, kayaks, waverunners, & mountain bike rentals are all available.
On Sunday take a Gondola ride to the top of Snow Basin for a 5 star brunch. The view is heavenly and the food is delicious. Or better yet, take a mountain bike to the top and coast all the way down.
Throughout the summer months, music festivals and family re-unions abound. August brings the annual hot air balloon festival. Its great for weddings, family reunions, and makes for a wonderful family gataway...even for a weekend!
* Free High Speed Internet Access
* 2 Bdrm. 2 Story Condo (approx. 1100 sq.ft.)
* 1 King bed, 1 Queen Bed, plus 1 Trundle Bed (sleeps 6 total)
* 2 Baths (2 full baths with shower/bathtub combo)
* Nice Linens, Upgraded Mattresses and DOWN Pillows
* Leather sofa and over sized chair
* 2 Flat Screen TVs with DVD and Satellite Dish Network
* Granite kitchen counter top
* Huge breakfast bar/4 bar stools
* Microwave oven, crock pot for all day slow cooking
* Slate flooring (kitchen and all bathrooms)
* Inside laundry for all your washing needs
* Storage unit for your skis, snowboards, etc.
* Gas Burning Fireplace
* Community Pool/spa/sauna/gym/treadmill/volley ball court
* Outside Balcony overlooks lake and view of the mountains
* Forced Air Heating/Air Conditioning
* Iron & ironing board
* Picnic Tables in the common area
Keywords: Moose Hollow, Eden Utah, Ogden Valley, Powder Mountain, Snow Basin, Alpine Skiing, Cross Country Skiing, Hot Air Ballooning, Hiking, Mountain Biking, Skiing, JetSkiing, Golfing