This apartment is on the third floor (no elevator and the stairs are steep) of an ancient building on a pedestrian cobblestone street located in the middle of Alfama's medieval neighborhood.
The apartment combines the medieval architecture with the designed and sophisticated way it has been rebuilt. The decoration is a mixture of traditional Portuguese style with oriental ambiance. These aspects, the astonishing view over Alfama roofs and the special luminosity of Lisbon ant it’s river Tejo “invading” the apartment through the windows create an unforgettable atmosphere. Don’t miss it!
It is a 170m2 duplex and has been renovated to include the following:
- one big living room with two areas separated by the stairs and a curtain. In one side there are one double sofa bed, one single bed (185cm x 90 cm), one double and one single sofa, satellite TV, DVD and CD player;
- a kitchen with washing and dryer machine, dish washer, microwave, electric stove and oven, fridge with freezer;
- a bathroom with hydro massage bath tub;
- a toilet.
- one bedroom with a hand-carved king size bed (160 cm wide), a replica of the Portuguese 'Bilros' style; it has a big roof window with an amazing view;
- one romantic bedroom with 2 wrough iron beds each 130 cm wide;
- one toilet with hidromassage bathtub;
In wintertime it is heated with electric and gas heaters.