The Off-Water Villa 'SKYLINE' is in an easterly direction near the same Skyline BLVD in a good residential area of Cape Coral and provides you with:
- 170 sqm air-conditioned LIVING SPACE,
- About 30 square meters large electrically heated POOL with small child - pool security fence, water treatment without chlorine
- LIVING ROOM with 120 cm flat screen TV, DVD player code free
- Telephone, fax, wireless, high-speed Interfnet use
- DINING AREA for 6, stereo, iPod / iPhone / iPad docking station
- Spacious open plan KITCHEN with dining counter
- UTILITY ROOM
- 2 bikes, cooler, 2 beach chairs, beach umbrella
MORE INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE
Supermarkets, national typical as also Internationle restaurants are within a few minutes.
The area around Fort Myers with its outlets, malls and countless shopping opportunities and the exclusive Naples city with its historic town center, an airboat ride in the Everglades, Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Cape Canaveral, Orlando and the Disney parks and the Florida Keys are a guarantee for a fun-filled holiday.
Cape Coral, located by the warm waters of the Gulf of Mexico, is a real paradise. The climate is very pleasant not only in winter; also - and especially - in the summer you will feel comfortable here. In Florida has an average of 330 sunny days a year. Daytime temperatures in the fall do hardly 20-23 degrees. In midsummer, the temperatures are between 28-35 degrees. It is always a light breeze from the Gulf of Mexico. In front of Cape Coral, there are hundreds of inhabited and uninhabited islands, the subtropical dream-islands Sanibel and Captiva Iceland, with its beautiful white, partially deserted beaches. You can reach these islands by car in a short time.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
1 - 2 persons
Jul 2 2014 - Jun 30 2016
7 night minimum stay
|extra night: €83|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (Euro) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.