You are looking for the ideal place that allows you to pursue recovery as well as a variety of activities?
Then you take a vacation in the Villa Mara.
Villa Mara is on Florida's Gulf Coast, Rotonda in Port Charlotte.
After a long search we found our dream house and completely refurbished in August 2013, so you can feel like home.
The fully equipped, open-plan kitchen with ceramic hob, microw
The Villa Mara has no adjacent neighbors and offers complete privacy.
In the immediate vicinity you will find several golf courses.
Within 15 minutes you can reach the beautiful beaches such as Englewood or Boca Grande and shopping in Port Charlotte.
The Villa Mara is an ideal location to discover the highlights of Florida with day trips. After an eventful day you can relax after your day on the lanai.
What can you expect?
- Sunbathing and collecting shark teeth on the beach in Englewood (9 miles)
- Exploring the various theme parks in Tampa (98 miles) and Orlando (164 Miles)
- Admire snow white sand Siesta Key (35 miles)
- Airboat tours in the Everglades (130 Miles)
- Visit the Florida Keys
- Sensational sunsets on the Gulf Coast beaches
- Exploring the places in the area (Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Sarasota, Naples, St. Petersburg, Tampa, etc.)
- Visits to the Atlantic coast, such as Miami or Fort Lauderdale
- Shopping at the outlet malls
- Renting a boat
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
May 1 2014 - Sep 30 2014
7 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (Euro) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.