Our home is gorgeous! From the moment you enter the foyer you will be impressed by the openness and the well-appointed furnishings. As you meander through to the spectacular pool and spa you will pass by the 'professional chef' designed kitchen that will tickle the innards of anyone in the culinary arts.
Before dipping your toes in the soothing salt water pool you will want to search out the master bedroom to stow your luggage in the large walk-in closet and take in the exquisite master bath with it's cherry wood cabinets and oversized soaking tub.
From here you may stroll through the double doors into the patio area where you will enjoy the citrus tress doting the landscape. You will also notice a side patio area nestled amongst the grapefruits -a retreat for reading your favorite novel.
After dinner you will enjoy a fine wine while listening to your favorite music emanating from the patio audio system and taking in the shimmering lights of the 'salt water' pool and spa.
- There is an island barbeque on the main patio with it's own refrigerator and seating area.
- Outdoor speaker system.
- Full patio set with two teak loungers.
- Main patio TV.
- Side patio with full patio set and lounger.
- Pool table with a tabletop, which converts it into a dining table. (this is in addition to the full dining table in the kitchen eating area.)
- Plenty of linen and towels.
- 58' plasma TV, stereo system, DVD player, in family room.
- Each bedroom has it's own full washroom.
- TV in each bedroom.
- Complete office with printer, fax, hi-speed (DSL) wireless Internet and TV.
- Surveillance video camera.
- 'Entrance Gate' intercom and electronic gate opener.