Puerto Penasco Condo Rental Photos and Description
2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, Sleeps 6
Take advantage of the Owner's discount....book through the owner here!
AeroMexico now flys from Las Vegas or Hermisillo to Rocky Point (Puerto Penasco); Thursday and Sunday.
Las Palomas Seaside Golf Resort is a first class five star resort, located in the center of Sandy Beach in Puerto Penasco (Rocky Point).
Las Palomas amenities include: The Links, an 18 hole championship golf course, 7 pools including a children’s pool, water slide, 2 lazy rivers, 2 swim-up bar/restaurant, room service, 3 Jacuzzis, beach palapas, deluxe covered lounge chairs, beach towels, gas barbecue grills, convenience store, fitness center, restaurants, child-care, Kids activities during the day (Kids Club), gated security, underground parking, 24 hour check-in/check-out and much more.
Absolutely stunning 2 Master Bedroom, 2 Bath Ocean Front Condo in the 5-Star Las Palomas Resort in Rocky Point Mexico (Puerto Penasco). This Condo is offered by the owner and is first-class all the way (not your regular rental unit).
Terms and Conditions: • 2 nights minimum
• Must be 25 or older to reserve at Las Palomas (no exceptions)
• No smoking inside condo
• No pets
• Number of occupants limited to 6 people.
• Credit Card required at time of reservation. 50% charged at booking; balance charged 15 days before arrival.
• Reservations made within 15 days of arrival will be chaged in full at time of booking.
• All Credit Cards accepted.
• $150 refundable security deposit.
• Cancellations before 10 days of arrival will result in a $150 US cancellation fee.
• Cancellations within 10 days of check-in date will result in a forfeiture of the full amount.
• Cancellation (at any time) of any Holiday or Spring Break will result in a forfeiture of the full amount.
• Cancellations must be made via email.
• Reservation changes: $25. No changes within 10 days of arrival.
• No refunds for early departures, holidays, or spring break nights.
More Amenities: AM/FM/CD/DVD/i-Pod player.
Kitchen is fully equipped with all cookware, dishes, utensils, and appliances.
Free High-Speed Wireless Internet (WiFi)
Plasma TVs in all rooms. (52 inch Plasma in Great-Room)
Big sliding glass doors open up to the beach.
Kids Club (Free): The Las Palomas 'KIDS CLUB' is open in summer months (every day 10 - 6; closed Mondays) and offers 'free' daily fun activities for 5 - 12 yr. olds (less than 5 if w/ adult). Movies, indoor games, cookie decorating, crafts, bingo, books, karaoke, water volley ball, and more! Older kids can take golf or kayaking clinics for a small fee. The children LOVE it --- as well as the parents!
KIDS CLUB is for units in 'Rental Pool' only. WE ARE IN THE RENTAL POOL.
If you are renting a condo at Las Palomas, make sure
1. The rental is being processed through the resort (a confirmation
letter from the resort should be provided showing the total payment including
taxes for your stay along with a confirmation)
2. If the payment for you stay is not processed by Las Palomas, you
risk having to pay additional fees when you check in (make sure your credit
card shows the payment is processed by Las Palomas).
If you participate in a scheme to rent illegally, you run the risk
of not being permitted to enter the resort and/or being required to book a
different condo and pay the rack rate, the highest rate possible. You may also
be denied services, including television, telephone, internet access and even
on site parking. There is a new Administration at Las Palomas and every reservation
is being carefully monitored. Don’t be disappointed. Rent only legally through
the rental pool.
Your guarantee: THIS CONDO IS IN THE RENTAL POOL AND LEGALY RENTING.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible
Guestbook comments from the owner
Jim, the condo was beautiful and wonderful. Our friends and ourselves enjoyed our time there. The view was gorgeous. We felt very safe in Rocky Point and drove throughout the town.
We all were on a diet so we did a lot of cooking and the only thing lacking was a baking dish of some sort. We will keep you in mind for future visits to Rocky Point. Thank you so much for working with us and allowing us the time to "decompress" in such beautiful surroundings.
Thanks again for everything!