Maalaea Condo Rental Photos and Description
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, sleeps 4
This is one of the Most Luxurious Ocean Front Condo available in Ma’alaea. So luxurious that when it was remodeled the Maui News said; “Ma’alaea goes to a Million Bucks”. You will enjoy the comfort of curved arches, extensive crown moldings, chair rails, ceiling Medallions, recessed light, built-in 42” flat screen TV and much, much, much, more; this is truly an Executive Suite. Walk directly out from this amazing condo on the beautifully landscaped grounds to the pool, barbecues and Ocean.
Features within walking distance of condo: • The Maui ocean center - go to website.
• The harbor - walk to the tour boats without finding a parking place or driving.
• Children’s beach 50 yards from the lanai.
• Undeveloped 5 miles of white sand Maalaea Bay (Sugar) beach easy access from the condo, just down the street a couple of blocks. This beach doesn’t get crowded because there is very little public parking. The road does not run behind the beach. You can walk all the way to Kenai and see very few people.
• Not crowded, you can sit out in front of the condo, enjoy the ocean, read a book, sun bath or take a nap. There’s a lush golf-green type grass lawn off of the lanai and down t the ocean. There are comfortable lounge chairs provided by the Maalaea Kai Complex. This area is private no crowds. The condo is on a quiet street with little to no thru traffic
Great Restaurants you can walk to: • Great restaurants within walking distance including the OCEAN FRONT, Maui’s #1 rated restaurant. & THE SEASCAPE RESTAURANT @ the MAUI OCEAN CENTER
• The TRADEWINDS DELI- Only 2 buildings away, about a blocks walk. The deli features a great selection of food items and DVD rentals.
A reat restaurant and the Harbor Shops, A short walk (2-3 blocks)
• The Water Front, Maui's #1 rates for several years.
• Buzz's Wharf
• Beach Bums
The Maalaea Harbor Shops 2-3 Blocks:
- non smoking only
- Low Allergen Environment
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- children welcome
About John Lym
We love adventure, beautiful places and luxury living. Our home is in Idaho on the Snake River, we keep a sailing yacht in Newport Beach CA and this lovely condo on the island of Maui. All of these places allow us to stay in touch with nature and enjoy our time on this earth. We welcome you as guests in our Maui Home.
John Lym purchased this condo in 2007
Why John Lym chose Maalaea
We visited our son & grandson on Maui for several years before we purchased our own home on Maui. Over the years we looked all over the island and kept coming back to village of Maalaea. The location can't be beat for convenience; you can get to all of the attractions on the island quickly and easily as Maalaea is situated near the center of the south shore. The harbor also influenced our decision, we love to snorkel and be on the water. The wide variety of adventures keeps things exciting and changing as we whale watch, snorkel or sail from Maalaea Harbor. We had visited most of the other islands before our first Maui trip but haven’t been back since we discovered the magic of Maui. You will find this small village an enjoyable, relaxing and comfortable spot away from the crowds that describe many of the resorts here. Sugar Beach is the longest white sand beach on Maui and with very limited access you’ll be able to enjoy long private walks or swimming without throngs of people.
The luxury of this property will astound you. Read our guest review too see how others have enjoyed their time at this special property. It is four seasons comfort at an affordable price.
What makes this condo unique
You will find affordable luxury, truly one of the most luxurious properties on the island. Location, Location, Location, you can’t find a better place to stay and have easy travel to attractions all over the island or on the neighboring islands by ferry. Maalaea has it all. A small peaceful place with great food and fun things to do including the shops, restaurants, Maui Ocean Center, miniature golf, ocean front whale watching, beautiful views, heated pool, outdoor BBQ’s steps from your Lanai. It simply can’t be beat. Double walk in shower, flat screen TV, AC, washer/dryer, it has it all.