Emerald Isle House Rental Photos and Description
House, 6 Bedrooms, 4.5 Baths, (Sleeps 16)
CRYSTAL PALMS - Very Large Oceanfront Home w/pool, elevator and all the luxuries of home. Additional photos available upon request.
Located on Emerald Isle (the southernmost island of the Outer Banks), this platinum rated single family home is comfortably and tastefully furnished and welcomes even the most discerning families and guests.
Crystal Palms offers stunning oceanfront views from all levels that captivate the serenity of the ocean and the extraordinary ability to enjoy both the sunrise and the sunset.
The superb location provides direct, private beach access in an area that is less populated and offers a relaxed atmosphere in a family-oriented ocean setting.
The outstanding open floor plan allows opportunity to socialize and dine together. Interiors are professionally decorated with high quality furnishings. Careful attention to detail is evident in the presentation of this home, designed to maximize relaxation as well as entertainment.
* The dining room seats 20, and the well-equipped kitchen is situated so that you can continue your 'dolphin watching' while practicing your culinary skills.
'This vacation, stay in, relax and allow Private Chef Shawn to create for you unforgettable food in the comfort of your beach home. Chef Shawn does the shopping, cooking and clean up so you can spend time with Family and Friends on your well deserved vacation. Perfect for Birthday Parties, Anniversaries, Reunions, or a intimate candlelight dinner for two..Call Chef Shawn direct at 252.422.3071 and visit his website.
* Retreat to one of the three oceanfront bedrooms (2 w/ ensuite baths and Jacuzzi tubs), have direct access to the third level deck featuring elevated, breathtaking oceanfront views.
* Sound side, there are two streetside bedrooms that are furnished with bunks, single and trundle beds. Each of these rooms can easily accommodate 4 children but are equally comfortable for teens or adults.
* Crystal Palms is handicap friendly (not ADA approved), featuring a sound-side bedroom & bathroom directly off the main living area, accessible from the elevator.
* The ground level elevator provides access to the main living areas, recreation room, media level and pool.
* A spacious pool-level recreation room offers foosball and a pool table, a wet bar & fridge. The adjoining media room has a large screen surround sound TV, DVD & CD players, to be enjoyed from 4 recliners and several children's chairs.
* For your work/communications needs, a private office w/ computer, copier/fax/printer is provided. High speed internet is provided & wireless access is available.
* The gated oceanfront 14'x25' swimming pool and spa hot tub are easily accessible to a half bath and enclosed, outdoor hot/cold shower with dressing area.
* Oceanfront covered and open decks on three levels include rockers and porch furniture. Lounge chairs are provided poolside along with a gas grill, picnic table & a boardwalk leading to the sand & surf. The grounds are professionally landscaped & tended.
* An enclosed garage w/ remote door opener is conveniently located beside the door to the ground level elevator which accesses 3 of the 4 levels.
* Additionally, Crystal Palms welcomes the little ones by supplying a port-a-crib, a booster seat, stroller & baby gates and has a gated and covered poolside area that allows protected playtime while you swim or sunbathe.
Keywords: Large Single Family Home
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
Why The Owner chose Emerald Isle
We had vacationed at Emerald Isle for many years with family. It was our dream to live part time in the mts and at the coast. Crystal Palms stole our hearts and provided the space and comfort that we desired for a home at the coast.
What makes this house unique
We loved the property location and the ability to enjoy the pool and ocean at the same time as well as the openness of the house and being able to have a view of the ocean while spending time in the kitchen preparing our meals. We enjoy the ability to all eat together with the large dining table and additional dining seating in the same room. The house is a quiet respite from our busy lives and the bedrooms are situated to allow privacy and comfort for everyone. We particularly like the feeling of privacy and the home being located in a quiet neighborhood with little traffic and an uncrowded beach. The views are spectacular with both sunrise and sunset.