Our Townhouse has been completely remodeled. We have added a fifth bedroom on the mezzanine available for our guest. We have completely redone our kitchen, raised the ceiling height with recessed lighting, under counter lights, new stainless steel appliances, granite counters, removed the dividing wall and added a bar between the kitchen and dinning area.
The bathrooms, 4 total, 2- have new tub shower combination with new glass shower/tub doors, new wood cabinets, and faucets, beautiful mirrors and new tile floors, 1 - shower with adjustable shower head, glass door, all new tile in shower as well as floors, new wood cabinets, faucets and mirrors, 1 – shower in Master has regular head, plus a hand held shower head for added convenience. We have rocked our fireplace and added two gas fireplaces, one on the main floor and the second in the Master Suite. New paint, blinds, and storage closets for skis in the carport area.
First floor -
1 bedroom, king bed with bathroom off the bedroom, tub/shower with glass doors, tile enclosure and floors.
1 bedroom, queen bed with bathroom off the bedroom, tub/shower with glass doors, tile enclosure and floors.
Main floor - Living room, dinning area, kitchen,
1 bedroom, bunk room (double and twin on top), with bathroom off the bedroom, shower, with glass door, adjustable shower head, hair dryer included.
1 bedroom, 2 twin beds.
1 bedroom, Master suite, king bed, with bathroom
The Red Pine complex consists of 19 acres and has over 400 pine trees throughout the property. The 2000 + square foot Town Home is at the base of The Canyons Ski Resort. Each Town Home has it's own private front door, and covered carport and extra parking space. There is a private deck with wonderful mountain views. Beyond the deck there is a large grassy open space area, then looking towards the ski mountains. Our Town home is 2 homes away from the Club house. The Club house has indoor and outdoor hot tubs, an outdoor pool heated to 100 degrees, and sauna.
Downtown Park City is just 3 mile away from our complex, with over 100 restaurants, great shopping, sight seeing, art galleries and more.
A free shuttle service leaving every 30 minutes to Deer Valley and Park City, and the Canyons is a 3 minute walk away. The cabriolet lift is a 5 minute walk, which takes you directly to The Canyons base village. Great sleigh riding (for little ones), and snowman making area right out the back door.
Please make note: pets are not allowed, and no smoking is permitted.
Please say: "I saw your listing on VBRO."
A group of friends stayed here for a short ski getaway. There are two big bedrooms and two bathrooms on the lower level. The middle level has the kitchen and dining area, the living room and a small bunk room with an attached bathroom. The living room, dining area and kitchen are all open, and very spacious. There is twin room in the mezzanine level. Finally the master bedroom and bathroom are on the top floor.
All rooms are nice and spacious. Everything is updated and well kept. The only minor inconvenience is that the mezzanine room does not have its own bathroom, so people staying in it have to share the bathroom of one of the other bedrooms (which are all ensuite). The kitchen is nice and well equipped, with nice appliances. There are a washer and a dryer in the condo.
As for the location, the condo is just steps away from the clubhouse. The clubhouse has a sauna, indoor and outdoor hot tubs and outdoor heated pool. It is a 5 minute walk to the bottom of the Cabriolet gondola, which takes you to the Canyons base area. Alternatively you can take a 10 minute walk uphill to the base area. And Park City and the other resorts are a short drive or shuttle away.
The owner was very helpful answering questions and providing directions before the arrival, and was prompt to return the safety deposit after we left.
Overall it was a very pleasant stay. We loved the condo and had a great time at the Canyons. We would definitely stay here again, and we highly recommend it.
My sisters and I stayed in this condo for a wonderful girls getaway. The condo is clearly well cared for. Everything was clean and in working order. Every room is decorated beautifully, warm and comfortable. The location of the condo is perfectly situated - you can go out the door for a peaceful walk or head over to the fun pool and hot tub. (I'll be sure to return with my kids!) Downtown Park City is a very short drive away with fabulous restaurants and unique shopping. The owners were very helpful with getting us into the condo as well as giving us some local recommendations. We had a great couple of days and would definitely recommend this condo to family and friends. Loved it!
I stayed at this property during the Sundance Film Festival. It was perfect for my needs. The property was as adveritsed and it had all the amenities that we needed. It is only a short walk from the Canyons Gondola, and a short drive from Park City Main Street. The owner was very nice and extra accomodating for our departure.
I see that there is a negative review on this property. We did not have the same experience. My party had a great time and hope to rent it again the same weekend. We did not have any issues with the deposit.
Once again, we were very satisfied with the condo and hope to rent it again next year.
We stayed in this condo with another family. Between us we had 4 boys under 7 years old. The condo was perfect for our two families. The two different "bunk" rooms made sleeping arrangements perfect. The large open field behind the condo was perfect for sledding and we were just 2 condos down from the clubhouse making a trip to the pool a breeze. The owners were great to deal with. They responded quickly to all inquiries and returned our full deposit promptly. The condo was well maintained and the kitchen had everything we needed. We would definitely stay in this condo again.
We had a wonderful weekend. The condo was very nice and clean, many things looked new. The bathroom were new and it was nice to have a bathroom for almost every room. The kitchen was fully equipped and great to work in. We cooked almost all our meals. The club house was great with a warm pool out side, the kids could not believe you could jump in the snow then the pool. It was fun to have a big open snowfield right out the door, we made a snow fort. Owner was so great to work with, she let us check in early and gave us a nice hostess gift card for dinner. She also sent our deposit right back, we will for sure stay here again.
I am the wife in the "couple" the owners speaks of. It was my brother-in-law who wrote the review.
I did attempt to get my brother-in-law to take his review down because I don't feel the same way that he does. HOWEVER, I feel misrepresented in the owner's response and want to make sure the situation is very clear. I am not "pleased" with the outcome and I do not think my brother in law was being "naughty." I am only understanding of the owner's situation because my husband and myself own and rent a condo of our own and I understand that it is necessary to trust your cleaning people-- so she really had no choice but to believe her daughter (the cleaning person) was correct and telling the truth. I DO NOT believe for a second that anyone is our family stole the bank/safe. I think there's about a 5% chance that our children (all under 5 and not even tall enough to reach the bank) could have done something with it and put it in a weird place that hasn't been found yet and a 95% chance her daughter is mistaken about when she saw the bank there. I'm not thrilled to lose $100 ($200 total between the families) when I'm 95% sure we did nothing with the bank and am almost sure it wasn't even there to begin with, but I understand the owner's dilemma as well. I've been in a very similar situation with our condo before when I had no choice but to trust my cleaning people. I think it was a gesture on her part to send half of the deposit back. I don't think she is trying to scam us. I think she's just doing what she thinks is necessary because she believes her daughter.
As for my brother-in-law, he feels very differently, I can't change his mind and that is his prerogative. I don't think he was being "naughty." He's just handling the situation the way he wants to and has every right to.