Peoria House Rental Photos and Description
Private Home with 4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Sleeps 10
This WestWing Mountain TW Lewis designed home is located in a private gated community and offers all of the conveniences expected of a resort style backyard.
Nestled between Sunrise and WestWing Mountains, you will feel like you are in the middle of nowhere, when in fact you are only minutes from everything! Hiking Trails with fantastic views are just three short blocks away.
This home has a Very Private backyard featuring a heated pool, jacuzzi, waterfall, Swim-up Bar, Fire Pit, and a Cabana with BBQ, side Burner, Fridge, Kegerator, Sink, and an HDTV.
This Home has 12' Ceiling, Large Granite Counters and features 2 Master Suites, 2 more Bedrooms, and 3 Full Baths.
This luxury home is complete with Large Upscale Kitchen with all utensils, a Breakfast Area, Entertainment Area, Fireplace, and Wine Bar.
There is a King Bed, Two Queens, Two Fulls and a Queen sofa Sleeper. Sleeps Five Couples or Six Singles very comfortably.
Large living area has a 65-inch 1080p HDTV with built-in surround sound system and a sound system throughout home and outside cabana.
The covered patio has a regulation pool table. Next to the pool is a three hole putting green with chipping area to sharpen your skills between rounds.
Free high-speed wireless internet. Printer and copy machine.
The home is conveniently located in Westwing Mountain, Peoria, a half-hour drive from the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. Within a short drive of the home are a wide variety of restaurants, shopping areas and golf courses. Whether coming to enjoy the Sun, Golfing, attend a Family Reunion, Graduation, Cactus League Spring Training, a professional Sporting Event, or a Baseball Tournament, this home is a perfect place to locate for a relaxing vacation.
Points of interest around our Peoria home include:
• 30 Golf Courses within 30-Minutes (Check our Welcome Guide)
• University of Phoenix Stadium, home to the Arizona Cardinals and Jobbing Arena home to the Phoenix Coyotes, and the Westgate Area is just 20-minutes away. • New Outlet Mall & Cabella's
• Peoria Sports Complex –Spring training home to the San Diego Padres and Seattle Mariners (15 minutes)
• Access points to several scenic Mountain Hiking trails (within five minutes walk)
• Challenger Space Center Arizona – Conveniently located in Peoria
• Lake Pleasant Regional Park – Also located in Peoria, activities include camping, boating and fishing is 15-minutes away
• Wet N Wild Waterpark Phoenix (located about 5 miles from our house)
• The Anthem Outlet Mall is a 15 minute drive away
• Scottsdale is a 30 minute drive (there is a Casino located near Scottsdale)
• Spring Training sites for the Chicago White Sox, Kansas City Royals, L.A. Dodgers, Cleveland Indians and Cincinnati Reds are all within 30 minutes
• Easy access to highway 17 which is the main route to Sedona (2 hour drive) and the Grand Canyon (3 1/2 hour drive)
Additional Rate and Property Information:
*No smoking (inside) - No Pets
*Optional Pool Heat pro-rated at $280/wk
*Deposit required to secure reservation.
*Cleaning Fee: $250.00 Tax: 13.87%
*Rates subject to change for holidays, special events and short term rentals
*Summer has a utility premium for stays longer than 21 days
*Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollars) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
*Instead of paying a $1000.00 Security Deposit a one time charge of $49.00 is added to your booking in lieu of holding your security deposit.
- Events Allowed
- limited accessibility
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
Guestbook comments from the manager
Great house and great location. Has it all. We had a wonderful vacation. Only issue was the bbq needed some new parts. Called and it was fixed the same day - that's service!
Definitely would go back
Brian, the Homeaway site used Facebook and I am not going to sign up just to post a review. You can post the following if you wish indicating 5 stars.
My name is Brian. I'm a former Naval Aviator and Airline Captain. I'm a graduate from the US Naval Academy, class of '83. Go Navy! Beat Army! I now split time between off road racing and vacation rentals.
I've lived in the SF Bay Area, Hawaii, the Florida Keys, Lake Tahoe, SoCal, and Arizona.
When I'm not racing across the desert, I'm busy taking care of reservations and booking Westwing Rental Properties. If you don't get through to me right away, please leave a message or an email via the contact owner tab. I will be sure contact you as soon as I can.
I'm looking forward to welcoming you to Westwing Mountain and a slice of paradise in the desert Southwest.
Welcome Aboard! I'd like to welcome you to Westwing Rental Properties. My goal is to ensure your vacation is rememberable and your stay is pleasurable. That starts with a comfortable home away from home.
This property has it all. Size, Comfort, and Amenities. 4 Bedrooms, Dining Area, Large Kitchen, Wine Bar, and 3 Baths. Home includes; Pool Table, Putting Green, Hot Tub, Fire Pit, Heated Pool with Basketball Goal. Cabana with Swim Up Bar, BBQ, Refer, Sink, Keg Refer, and HDTV.
Paradise in the desert. It's a must see.
Mountain Views, Quiet Neighborhood, Hiking Trails just 3-blocks away, and close to University of Phoenix Stadium, Hockey Arena, Spring Training facilities, Lake Pleasant, and 30-Golf Courses with 30-Minutes.