South of Market Apartment Rental Photos and Description
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible beds, 2 Baths, Sleeps 6-8
Visit our new website at SUMNERHOUSESF(dot)COM
How can we claim to be the best vacation rental in San Francisco? …Because our past guests tell us so.
We make every effort to give you the easiest most comfortable booking experience and relaxing stay possible. Take a look at our many guest reviews to see the enthusiastic responses.
Not only do we have a spectacular two bedroom two bath rental unit, with all the luxuries and more than any hotel could offer, we go out of our way to make the booking process quick and easy for you.
**Book directly online through our website
**No deposit required
**No keys to exchange, all of our guests get a personalized code for entry
**Easy payment options, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PayPal accepted
** Many options and extras including airport transportation, and even a personal chef!
**Garage Parking available
Are you coming for an event in San Francisco? We are four blocks away from Moscone convention Center!
Do you want to experience San Francisco like a true local? Check out our many restaurant recommendations located within walking distance posted on our website. We can also give you many suggestions around San Francisco.
At Sumner House, the city is at your fingertips. Only steps to public transportation, Sumner House allows for quick, easy access to the some of the city’s best attractions:
- SFMoma Museum & Asian Art Museum,
- Shop at Union Square or fine boutiques in Hayes Valley.
- See our Historic City Hall & Civic Center.
- Take a Cable Car to Fisherman’s Warf
- Pack a picnic and spend the day at Golden Gate Park.
Fully remodeled and updated for modern living this 2BD, 2BA 1200sq foot home includes:
- Brazilian Cherry solid hardwood floor
- 2 queen beds with all natural Keetsa mattress
- 2 sofa beds in living room
- Sleeps 6-8 people
- Fully equipped chef's kitchen
- Fully wired for internet in each room, including the kitchen, wireless internet too!
- Radiant heat floors …even in the bathrooms!
- Plates, linens, sheets, towels, utensils all provided
A place for rest and relaxation, Sumner House was build for comfort...
-Master shower with Moen Vertical spa massaging shower and 4 body sprays…amazing relaxing shower system
-Relaxing steam unit in Master shower
Stunning 900sq ft Roof Deck:
- Enjoy views of Bay Bridge, Federal Building, SOMA roof tops and star filled skys
- Includes Barbecue, heat lamps, and lounge chairs
Fun for the whole family...
- Beautiful open floor plan with lots of light.
- Spacious kitchen island great for preparing food and fully equipped with cooking tools.
- 42' flat screen HDTV with Harmon Kardon 5.1 surround sound home theater
- Play Station 2 looks & sounds great on the home theater
Luxury living in the heart of the city.
***FOR AN INSTANT QUOTE & PROPERTY INFORMATION VISIT OUR WEBSITE***
Keywords: 2 Bedroom Apartment
- Events Allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
About The Owner
I'm a quiet, friendly, San Francisco resident who's happy to dish on all my favorite spots in the neighborhood and city. I love to travel, eat, sketch, and stay very active whenever possible. This apartment is a perfect fit if you've just landed in San Francisco and looking to get hooked up with the startup scene, Y Combinator, Meetups, and the like.
Enjoy your stay in San Francisco in comfort & style.
The Owner purchased this apartment in 2003
Why The Owner chose South of Market
We went through a million dollar San Francisco remodel in 2005 adding a garage and roof deck. Come see and check out what we did to make this a San Francisco destination spot. Sumner House is located in SOMA district. It is artsy and filled with lofts--a real slice of San Francisco, close to shopping, cafes, great wine bars, and restaurants.
From here we can get anywhere easily on BART and MUNI, plus we have great neighbors and great restaurants.
What makes this apartment unique
This house is an oasis from the hustle and bustle of San Francisco. At the same time its close to every major attraction you want to see in the city. Perfect for business travelers and families looking to explore yet relax when they come home in the evening.
Discover our Sumner House Luxury Vacation Rental and never stay at a hotel in San Francisco again.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Well there are certainly some outstanding comments here, most of which we would agree with! :) This area is indeed "flat", the steam shower was fantastic, and the home is very nice. I can't draw unicorns, but our stay was magical. The baby seat was a nice touch but none of us are pregnant. In summary, all was great- you've provided a lovely space and we appreciate it greatly. :)