Kaanapali Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 1 Bedroom + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 1-4)
Stay 11/7-11/13/14 and pay only $220 per night. Taxes and fees apply. 5 night minimum stay required. You MUST phone our office toll Free in Maui to receive this special low rate offer (855)529-4580
Welcome to Mahana 405. This oceanfront remodeled condo on North Ka'anapali beach sleeps 2-4 and features a convenient second bathroom. Enjoy beautiful views of the ocean, beach and outer islands from the living room, dining area, bedroom, and lanai. The living room features a 55' HD TV, blu-ray DVD player, I-Pod docking station, and queen sofa bed. The bedroom boasts a 37' HD TV, DVD player, plush CA king mattress, and private bathroom. This unit also includes a workspace with free Wi-Fi and printer. Both bathrooms include granite counters and large tiled walk-in showers, no tubs. Additional extras include central air-conditioning, washer dryer, free long distance to US and Canada, as well as no resort fees or parking fees. The Mahana property is centrally located on north Kaanapali Beach - close to shopping, dining, snorkeling, and golf.
Please note Spalling/Concrete repair is underway now until at least November 2014.
Condo highlights listed below:
LIVING & DINING AREA
• Hawaiian style decor
• Floor to ceiling windows and mirrored walls reflect stunning panoramas
• Swivel captain chairs - relax with views of breaking waves, golden beaches, palm trees, whales, sailboats, and surfers
• 55' HD TV and Blu-ray DVD player
• I-Pod docking station
• Queen sofa bed
• Workspace with free WI-FI and printer
• Granite countertops and cherry cabinets
• Refrigerator with filtered water, smooth top electric range, dishwasher, microwave
• Full size drip coffee maker, Keuring single cup brewer, toaster, blender, mixer, utensils, spice rack
• Beautiful vistas
• 37' HD TV and Blu-ray DVD
• New Serta plush CA king mattress
• Ensuite bathroom
• Master bath is privately located off master bedroom and includes granite countertop and large tiled walk-in shower
• Guest bath is accessible from main living area and includes granite countertop and large tiled walk-in shower
• Central air-conditioning
• Washer, dryer, iron, ironing board
• Telephone with free long distance to US and Canada
• No resort fees (Aston direct booking charges $10 per day amenities fee)
• Free parking
• 24 hour self check-in; no waiting at the front desk
• Keypad lock - no keys to carry and worry about
• Beach chairs, cooler, games, puzzles
• Pride in ownership - we want to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. We hope you will be a return guest and refer us to your friends and family.
• Within walking distance to groceries, take-out, beach restaurants, DVD rentals, and dive shop.
• Within driving distance to Lahaina, shopping, championship golf, sightseeing
• New boardwalk is perfect for jogging or walking - starts at Mahana continues to Black Rock, Whaler’s Village and beyond.
• Oceanfront Pool and Hot Tub
• BBQ Grill Areas
• Tennis Courts
• Guest Activities Services Desk
• Shuffleboard Court
• Free Wi-Fi
• Free Parking
This resort is ALSO referred as: ASTON MAHANA FORMERLY RESORTQUEST
Close to Dining*Shopping*Golf in Kaanapali! Call us directly for more info on this property and unit. 1-855-529-4580
Keywords: Condo, condominium, Maui vacation rental condo, vacation condo, rent by owner, high rise, 1 bedroom condo, apartment, beach front, beachfront, direct oceanfront, ocean views, sandy beach, romantic setting, sunset views, Mahana resort, Aston Mahana, luxury resort, west Maui, Kaanapali north beach, Ka'anapali Beach, Honokowai, Mahana unit 405,
Mahana405, suite, accommodations, Maui Hawaii lodging
Registration ID #: W40361272-01
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
About owner/property manager
Chase ‘N Rainbows (CNR) Real Estate, Inc. is a Maui-based, family-owned company established in 1980 with two divisions: vacation rental management and real estate sales. For the past twenty years, CNR has been offering visitors and Kama’aina alike, affordable and luxury accommodations at a very competitive price. All of its vacation rental units are carefully selected, meticulously inspected, attractively furnished and well maintained to the highest standards.
CNR is committed to providing the finest product and unsurpassed personalized service in the industry. These condominiums come highly recommended by leisure, business, and family travelers with distinctive tastes. A significant number of satisfied, return guests speak for the company’s service commitment and quality product.
Chase ‘N Rainbows is a proud member of the Hawaii Visitors & Convention Bureau (HVCB), The American Society of Travel Agents (ASTA), Maui Visitors Bureau (MVB), Hawaii Association of Realtors, Maui Chamber of Commerce, and Vacation Rental Managers Association (VRMA).
owner/property manager purchased this condo in 2003
Why owner/property manager chose Kaanapali
Consistently voted the #1 island in the world, Maui has endless activties for vacationers, from fabulous beaches to fantastic dining and nightlife!
Located on the northwest side of the island, Lahaina is a tropical paradise blending a rich history with modern Maui. Chase’ N Rainbows Real Estate offers you the finest collection of hand-picked Maui condo rentals in the popular areas of West Maui. We've have a wide variety, including affordable and luxury condo units, in and around Lahaina, Kaanapali,Kahana and Napili . Each vacation rental property is professionally managed and superbly maintained to the highest standards. Offering views of the beautiful West Maui Mountains and across the pristine islands of Lanai and Molokai, our rentals range in size from cozy studios to spacious 3-bedrooms which come fully furnished and equipped for your vacation.
What makes this condo unique
Come see all that Maui has to offer! A sunset cruise around the island makes for a perfect romantic evening. If you’re curious about what goes on under the waves, snorkeling tours are a great way to view the incredible variety of life that lives under the surface of the ocean. If you don’t want to get wet, there’s even a submarine that can take you into the deeps while you view its mysteries from the comfort of a warm cabin. Helicopter tours are an excellent way to take in views of the whole island, including incredible waterfalls, sea cliffs and forests you would be hard pressed to view on foot. For those looking for a little more excitement, you can take an ATV tour or Zipline adventure, drive the road to beautiful Hana or watch the sunrise from Haleakala. Enjoy Maui's fabulous restaurants, shops, art galleries and spas!
Guestbook comments from the manager
Review was posted by guest on FlipKey/Trip Advisor:
Very clean and updated condo! Love the keyless entry and two bathrooms in the one bedroom condo! Great access to the boardwalk that parallels the beach for miles. Great Happy Hour and Hawaiian music every night at Dukes which is right next door. Will definitely return to the Mahana through Chase 'N Rainbows!