Canmore Condo Rental Photos and Description
1 bedroom (queen bed) plus Den (double bed), 1 full bathroom, sleeps 4
Rockies Rentals assists visitors with finding the perfect vacation rental unit by combining the personal service associated with booking a unit direct with the owner, with the security and professionalism of booking with a company. We have a number of properties, including this property, available for your mountain adventure
1 Bedroom + Den
1092 Square Feet
Sleeps 4 (Max 3 Adults)
Building ID: 101BVTS
Unit: Summit Place 2B
Description: Our centrally located condo will feel like your home away from home. We are long-term Bow Valley residents and thus our home features special touches not found in any hotel or typical vacation home, such as games, music, books, and movies.
The condo is 1092 square feet and features a master bedroom with queen-size bed, 2 walk-in closets and adjoining 4 piece bathroom. The den features a double bed, making our property the perfect affordable vacation for families. The open concept living room-dining room-kitchen opens onto a large balcony overlooking the Three Sisters and Rundle mountains. The view is amazing! Local amenities (groceries, liquor, restaurants) are less than a 1-minute walk away. With a 5- minute walk you can be in the heart of downtown Canmore -- full of shops, restaurants, and galleries.
- Bedroom Configuration: Master Bedroom: Queen Bed Den: Double Bed
- Property Highlights
- Includes National Park Pass
- Master bedroom with 2 walk-in closets
- Plenty of parking in front of Private Entrance to unit
- Bell ExpressVu Satellite television
- In suite Washer/Dryer with laundry supplies
- A selection of board games, books, and DVDs for your enjoyment
- Fully stocked kitchen, including staple food items
- Large balcony with BBQ overlooking local mountains
- Use of day packs and picnic baskets.
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- pets considered
Guestbook comments from the manager
Thank you for the wonderful accommodations! The views were spectacular and the weather was awesome. The condo was a great place to relax after busy days.