2500 sqft. modern, 5BD, 2BA in family neighborhood
* Better than ever after Sandy!! New 500+ sq ft deck and 350 sq ft patio. Kitchen and 2 bathrooms upgraded/modernized.
* 5 private BDRMs (3 with queen beds, 1 w/ two twin beds, 1BD w/ a built-in twin & a regular twin), 2 queen pull out couches in living areas
* 2-1/2 blocks from beach and Pt Pleasant Beach's Jenkinson's Boardwalk with great family entertainment
* TEN beach badges! - Memorial Day thru Labor Day only
* Large deck, BBQ grill, above ground pool, outside shower
* 2 full bathrooms, washer and dryer
* Central air conditioning, 2 Cable TVs, DVD
* Large living & dining rooms, Sun Room w/ pull-out queen sleeper
* Watch fireworks from deck or air-conditioned sunroom
* Modern kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, utensils and housewares
* Quiet neighborhood (extremely loud party and noise restrictions are enforced by local police)
* 2 blocks to recreation park, basketball, tennis, swings, etc
* 2 blocks to St. Peter’s Catholic Church, many Protestant churches within 1 mile
* Free entertainment weekly: Weekly kiddie shows, Teen Dance nite, Movies on the beach each Sunday, Local symphony concerts each Wednesday, Fireworks on the beach each Thursday (can be viewed from rental too!)
* No smoking. No pets. No exceptions.
* NOTE: This rental is part of a 2-family home w/ the owners living on 1st floor to immediately serve your needs & care for the property so you won't have to deal with maintenance issues with a house during your vacation. The rental occupies 2nd & 3rd floors with 2 separate entrances.
Please, no prom requests unless accompanied by a parent or Pastor.
* Within 30 minutes of many of the Jersey Shore's finest beaches
* 30 minutes to Six Flags Great Adventure family theme park
* 30 minutes to Garden State Arts Center - an outdoor amphitheater hosting classical and popular music concerts, ethnic festivals, dance, and opera
* 90 minutes to New York City by train (station located one-fourth mile from rental)
* Less than 90 minutes to Atlantic City and Cape May via car
* Less than 75 minutes to Philadelphia and Camden Aquarium via car
* A large selection of antique shops within ten minutes
* Fishing charters and party boats from Point Pleasant Beach's Manasquan Inlet
* Free concerts, kiddie shows, fireworks, and other family entertainment in Point Pleasant Beach weekly