|Minimum Stay||4 nights|
A beautiful villa located in the prestige and very sought after community of Oak Island Cove, Formosa Gardens Estates, Kissimmee. Possibly the closest to Disney you can stay.
This lovely, superior 3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom villa has a 28’ X 14’ screen enclosed pool and separate raised spa. Our home will very comfortably sleep 6 people in 1 king master bedroom suite, 1 King sized double, 1 twin bedroom & a cot.
· 1 mile from an excellent Winn Dixie super market; 2 miles from Publix super market; 3.4 miles to the entrance of Disney’s Animal Kingdom; 1 mile to hwy. 192 and six excellent restaurants right there in the plaza; including Outback, TGI Friday's, Red Lobster & Carrabbas (lovely Italian food); 5 miles to the Disney town of Celebration and perfectly located for road links to all the other area attractions.
· Tastefully decorated and furnished to a very high standard, with custom colour painted walls and designer window dressings. Attention has been paid to every detail and offers many upgraded features. Fully carpeted bedrooms for softness under foot and tiling throughout the living areas and both bathroom for added Floridian style and practical convenience.
· The pool area enjoys a large screen enclosure; a 28’X 14’ heated pool (pool heating is an optional extra); a one touch control spa and plenty of luxury pool furniture. The pool area also has the added benefit of a special safety fence to help take care of any children in your party.
· A beautiful, very spacious master bedroom suite, with King sized bed; remote controlled ceiling fan with additional central lights, plenty of additional mood lighting and more than ample storage. And to complete this very comfortable bedroom we have added a chair on which to relax.
· The larger than average 2nd bedroom also has a King sized bed, large closet and further ample drawer storage. We have also added a whisper quiet ceiling fan with lights, mood lighting and a comfy chair to relax on.
· The bright twin bedroom has a large closet and plenty of separate drawer storage.
· Our home offers 2 bathrooms, the en-suite has a relaxing marble corner Jacuzzi spa bath, a large separate walk-in shower; twin basins with vanity unit, separate toilet & large ‘walk-in’ closet; a hairdryer is also provided.
· The family bathroom offers a bath with shower over; basin with vanity unit and toilet.
· Our home enjoys the added benefit of a 24 hr monitored security alarm.
· Air-conditioned/central heating throughout and ceiling fans in living room and master bedroom.
· Cable TV in lounge and both double bedrooms, home theatre system in lounge.
· Fully equipped kitchen with large ‘side-by-side’ refidgerator; every convenience provided including an electric kettle.
· Separate laundry room with washer, dryer, iron & ironing board.
· Telephone with free local calls.
· All linens and towels provided, we pride ourselves in making sure these are of the highest standard.
· Local English Management company, daily maid service can be arranged.
Special note for enquirers: Due to the increased level of ‘spam’ email filtering now in place by many email providers, it is possible that replies to your enquiries maybe removed from your email receipts as possible ‘spam’ mail. Therefore, it is important that you provide a contact telephone number in your enquiry form if you are particularly interested in my villa.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 18 2014 - Dec 4 2015
4 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$250|
|Notes||Payment is due 60 days in advance of the booking|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.