Melbourne Beach Cottage Rental Photos and Description
Charming Ocean Front Beach Cottage, 2 bedroom, 1 bath, great amenities
PARADISE FOUND FLORIDA-ON THE OCEAN LOCATED IN BREVARD COUNTY'S OLDEST BEACH TOWN- MELBOURNE BEACH.
• Chic 'Old Florida' style Beach Cottage.
• The light and airy interior is just the beginning and out your back door is a magnificent beach.
• The cottage is the perfect place to get away from it all and is equipped with modern amenities for a relaxing beach escape.
• Paradise Found is the perfect place to create wonderful memories to last a lifetime! Family, friends, kids, teens and adults- this a a magical place.
• Family Room, kitchen/Dining, two bedrooms, 1 bath, private outdoor shower with hot and cold water.
• Mexican tile throughout and professionally decorated with the Florida feel.
• We keep plenty of towels and linens and the kitchen is well equipped for creating meals at the cottage.
Settle in and in no time you will feel like this has been your family BEACH COTTAGE for years.
• We continually strive to provide our guests with the best experience possible.
• Quality linens, bedding and amenities are our hallmark.
• Earning our guests loyalty is our focus and accommodating return guests is our pleasure.
BRING SWIM SUIT AND FLIP FLOPS
We maintain a well- stocked cottage for guest’s convenience and we’re happy to take special requests.
• Stocked beach closet holds chairs, umbrella, toys, fishing gear, and many other items to enjoy during your stay.
• Plenty of kitchen essentials and extras.
• Fishing, swimming, and shelling out your back door.
• 2 bicycles, 2 boogie boards, 2 ocean kayaks and fishing equipment
• Plenty of linens, towels and beach towels
• Washer and Dryer plus laundry supplies
• Private outdoor shower hot and cold water
Hop on a bike ride down to the inlet and explore the nature trails at the Barrier Island Center.
Near Cape Canaveral, antique shops, golf, and guides available for fishing the Indian River or Atlantic Ocean. Disney is a short 90 minutes across the Beach Line.
Paradise Found Florida your beach destination
Keywords: Ocean Front, Beach Cottage, and Licensed
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
Paradise Found is a 'happy' accident! I (Julia) grew up in the Sebastian/Vero area and loved being a child on the beaches here. My parents have always lived in Florida, but my life has taken me in several different directions. Joe and I were fortunate to find this special place and we are now so pleased to share it with our guests It truly is 'Old Florida' and a slice of Paradise.
Julia purchased this cottage in 2012
Why Julia chose Melbourne Beach
There is nothing more special than having a wonder of nature at your door step. The Atlantic Ocean is a mighty and powerful thing full of interest and wonder. The beauty of the area abounds. Each season brings it's own special circumstances: Fishing, shelling, birds and the magnificent turtles that have nested here for centuries. Looking over the ocean and viewing the manatee, dolphins, fish and the occasional whale are truly spectacular. Of course just relaxing and pondering over the energy the ocean creates isn't bad either. The life force of the ocean is ever evolving and to have the chance to be apart no matter how short is priceless.
What makes this cottage unique
The unique benefit of this property is a virtually private beach. This truly is 'Old Florida'. There are no high rises, commercial traffic or other distractions. This is a very private part of the beach with private access. Yet! You are close to the things you want. Shopping and necessities are a short drive or bicycle ride. Historic sites are close by: Sebastian Inlet, The Cape and even the Orlando theme parks are within an easy commute. It's the best of both worlds.
Guestbook comments from the owner
We had a wonderful time this week. We did sweep, but we watched the sunrise and tracked in some sand. Our last evening here we sat out back and looked at the stars. Roger's phone has an app that tells us what they all are, so that was fun. Jupiter was our find of the night. It is difficult to leave today but, sadly we must. Thank you for everything.
With gratitude- Roger and Rosemary