3rd Arrondissement Le Marais Apartment Rental Photos and Description
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 3
'Le Pinot Noir' one-bedroom luxury apartment is a wine connoisseur's dream and everyone's dream. Located just steps off the lively rue de Bretagne, but facing the quiet little street of rue Debelleyme across the street from one of Paris' finest restaurants (Le Pamphlet), it affords views of rue de Bretagne and the adjacent Marais streets from close to rooftop level.
Le Pinot Noir is completely equipped for pure luxury. Newly renovated, it is complete with a king size bed that converts to twin beds when desired, a comfortable and easy-to-open sofa bed for additional guests, a washer/dryer combination, microwave, four-burner ceramic stove, full size oven, large refrigerator with separate freezer, high speed Internet, flat screen TV, DVD player, stereo, and free(!) long distance phone service.
Visit our website for additional information and pictures at www.lepinotnoirparis.com
Luxury in Le Marais: This elegant Parisian 'pied-à-terre' is perfect for one, two or three.
The open American style kitchen, bright with large tiles of the colors of French vineyards, is the center of activity. It's a perfect spot to entertain your new-found Paris friends. Uncork wine or champagne for aperitif and have a dinner party at the spacious round table that seats up to four.
Lavish in the large and luxurious bath equipped with a full size tub, both a rain shower head and hand-held shower, magnifying mirror, hair dryer and a large antique vanity to put all your personal belongings. There is ample storage space in a utility closet in the bathroom which houses the washer/dryer, drying rack and utilitarian equipment.
In the bedroom is a closet for hanging all your belongings and a book shelf well equipped with novels and Paris guidebooks. There is ample space to hide away your suitcases and unpack so you can feel right at home.
Comfort and Luxury: Located on the third floor (European, 4th floor American, no elevator) up sweet ancient wooden Marais stairs, facing southeast, this stunning little oasis gets a beautiful amount of sunlight and lots of cross ventilation from the windows in the bedroom and bathroom -- you will never feel too warm! Decorated by a professional in the colors of wine country with luxurious fabrics and draperies, you'll revel in the regal appointments and relax in the country-like ambiance.
You may never want to leave...even with Paris at your feet!
Amenities: - Digicode, intercom entry system
- 3rd Floor, Right (European, 4th Floor American)
- Living room with high-end sofa that easily coverts to a double be
- Comfortable large chair, perfect for reading
- Luxury queen-size bed
- Plenty of luxurious bed linens, pillows, hand, bath, and kitchen towels
- Radio alarm clock
- Fully equipped kitchen...
- Kitchenware, all cooking utensils, tableware, dinnerware and serving pieces
- Large refrigerator and separate freezer
- Dishwasher, large ceramic sink
- 4-burner glass ceramic electric range with exhaust hood, full-size oven
- Microwave oven
- Electric coffee maker, French coffee press
- Electric tea kettle and pot
- Selection of teas, coffee and cooking herbs
- Glassware, assortment of wine, champagne and water
- Ice bucket
- Wine rack
- Large private tiled bathroom featuring a full size tub with overhead rain shower, large mirror and vanity complete with luxury towels
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets not allowed