Santa Monica House Rental Photos and Description
1 Master Bedroom, 1 Bedroom / Office, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps Maximum of Six.
SPECIAL REDUCED RATE - This spacious, Modern architectural masterpiece is spread over two levels set in a tranquil bamboo garden. The first level features a massive open-plan space encompassing kitchen, dining, lounge and entertainment areas. There’s also a bedroom, office space, laundry and toilet in the downstairs area. The second level has a master bedroom, ensuite bathroom, walk in robes and a private deck where you can enjoy the Santa Monica sea breezes. Also, there is the highly desirable gated parking for your vehicle access inside the compound grounds. Ideally located only six short-blocks from the beach.
The home was designed by Chu+Gooding Architects, known for their work on the Getty Museum. It features exclusive design elements throughout, highlighted by superb finishes and glamorous detailing in each room. Elegant art and design, sheep skin rugs, polished concrete floor and modern lighting create the perfect environment for your stay.
The open-plan living room features a sunken dining area, comfy couches, media center and gas fireplace. The floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors infuse the house with natural light and lead out to the tranquil zen-like bamboo couch area with fire pit creating a seamless marriage of indoor/outdoor living.
Enjoy the fully-equipped kitchen with Asko dishwasher and All-Clad appliances; all the luxuries of a chef’s kitchen (blender, toaster, extra virgin olive oils and spices to boot.) Everything you need to cook up a storm and serve your guests in style.
The master bedroom upstairs opens to a spacious roof top deck where you can enjoy the ocean breeze and hilltop view. Retreat to your luxurious sexy master suite overlooking Santa Monica and beyond with an enormous his and hers bathroom.
The downstairs bedroom features a double-size bed and wrap around desk, with wall to wall windows over-looking the Zen-inspired front garden. It converts into an office space, with photo-copier and fax at your service. The bathroom hosts its own bathtub and shower.
BATHROOM & LAUNDRY
The bathrooms are equipped with fresh towels, soap and hidden in the cupboards you will find a washing machine and clothes dryer, iron and ironing board.
The day bed in the open-plan living room converts to a single bed.
A single pull-out bed is available for use in the upstairs master bedroom, perfect for a child to sleep close to the parents.
- Wifi, lightning fast FiOS with Cable TV, Netflix, etc.
- Playstation 3, vhs deck, dvd deck.
- Apple Cinema Display Monitor with high-end Sound System.
- Bike (on request).
- Surfboard (on request - a good surf break is 6 blocks from the house).
- Guest Book listing local restaurants and entertainment.
- Solar power, 18 rooftop eco panels.
- Environmentally friendly cleaning products.
We are ideally situated, only 6 short blocks from the beach, among one of the world’s most vibrant and creative communities. The lifestyle of sunshine, beachside glamour and the colorful parade of people, world class coffee and dolphins on the horizon that have made Venice and Santa Monica beachs famous all over the world.
Other nearby attractions include:
- Venice with its famous Muscle Beach and artsy Abbot Kinney Boulevard.
- Santa Monica is popular for Main Street, Third Street Promenade, Beach and Pier.
- Wholefoods Supermarket, the largest in Los Angeles.
- Ocean speedway for bicycling, running, walking and free use of ocean front tennis courts during the week.
- 20 minutes drive from Los Angeles Airport (LAX)
- Farmer’s Markets throughout the week.
- GJelina and Axe for yummy casual fine dining.
- Euphoria Loves Rawvolution and Café Gratitude for some raw, vegan & organic food.
Enough yoga schools and juice bars within walking distance to spark your enlightenment.
GUEST HOUSE: Completely separate all new Modern, compact - 400 sq. ft. high ceilings, 4 Skylights, 2nd level Loft, Living, Office, Kitchen, Washer/dryer, Cable, Wifi, Telephone, separate Exit / Entrance. Sleeps two.
Eco GUEST HOUSE RENTAL $ 190 a night. CALL for Studio Guest Long Term Rates - Robert 323 656-7979
- pets considered
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- Low Allergen Environment
- Long-term Renters Welcome