|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Last Minute Deal! 10% off for 5+ nights in January or February.Welcome to Endless View This spacious 5 bedroom, 3 bath home is situated high above the dunes overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. Endless View will sleep up to ten (10) guests, plus a baby in the portable crib. If you are looking for that special home away from home, this is it! Endless View has all of the comforts of home and more. The spacious living room and open kitchen offer vast views of the ocean and create a wonderful gathering place for your entire group. The expansive rear deck is wonderful for getting some sun, reading your favorite book, or enjoying your favorite beach beverage. The private dune walkover provides you personal access to your own sandy beach. The main floor has 3 bedroom, 2 bath and the downstairs is a perfect area for the kids or teens. Here you'll find two additional bedrooms, laundry room, eat-in kitchenette, den with TV, and a large enclosed game room with a ping pong table .
Activities and Attractions: * Swimming in the ocean, surf fishing, finding sharks teeth, shelling, walking on the beach
* Reading, relaxing, snoozing, playing games, surfing the Internet from the deck
* Enjoying dolphins, rays, and pelicans and, in the winter, whales
* Golfing, sailing, para-sailing, boating, deep sea fishing, surfing
* Touring St. Augustine, eating out, shopping
* Day trips to Disney, Cape Kennedy, Marineland, Daytona Speedway For links to lots of fun activities, local attractions and more, please contact owner.
Vacation Rental Amenities: * Direct Oceanfront
* Panoramic views
* 3100 square feet plus lots of decking
* Pet Friendly with Pet Agreement and Pet Fee
* 5 bedrooms and 3 baths
* Huge living room with comfortable seating and great views
* Dining area with seating for 10
* Great kitchen; fabulous views; deck access
* Wet bar with lots of storage
* Several televisions, VCR, DVD player, and stereo
* Wireless Internet access for your laptop
* Great deck with dune walk-over directly to the sandy Beach
* Ocean front master suite with king bed
* Beach chairs, beach towels
* Charcoal Grill
* Enclosed game room with Ping Pong table and accessories
* Indoor laundry room
* Ground floor is great for kids/teen area; 2 bedrooms, eat-in kitchenette, couch with TV and gameroom!
My family and I stayed here for a week for a vacation and for my wedding. The rustic look & feel was exceptional and the nature of the backyard and beach provided awesome scenery for our wedding. Plenty of room for sleeping and showers and everyone had an awesome time. Highly recommend for a family vacation!
We enjoyed our stay very much! The beach was very private but close enough to Vilano Beach and Ponte vedra for easy access to restaurants and grocery stores. The house was quite spacious with a large gathering room with plenty of seating for dining and visiting for our group of eight adults and two kids plus infant. The owners responded immediately to email inquiries and returned the deposit by mail within 4 days. Deposit, cleaning fee and rental fees were very reasonable. Nearby restaurants we enjoyed were Caps on the Water, Aunt Kate's, and Barbara Jeans. All three have web sites with the menus posted. The beach was very nice and quiet. We pretty much had the place to ourselves. We also saw dolphins everyday. We all enjoyed our stay and hope to return.
Description was accurate. property was clean and well maintained. Good customer service from owner - excellent. I would recommend it. Didn't dislike anything.
Weather was perfect, which always helps. Had a little difficulty controlling the heat to hot tub. But no problem. We h ad a wonderful family Christmas and would definitely rent it again. A little pricier than another we were considering.
Endless View is located directly on the ocean in South Ponte Vedra Beach, near Guana State Park. A 10 minute drive north will take you to Ponte Vedra, a posh community loaded with fine shopping destinations, excellent restaurants, and pristine golf courses. A 15 minute drive south will take you to charming St. Augustine, America's 'oldest city' and home of quaint shops, excellent restaurants, tourist attractions, and more golf! Day trips to Disney World, Daytona Speedway, Marineland and the Kennedy Space Center can be accomplished easily from our central location!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$200.00|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.