|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
Get more for your vacation dollar in the Florida Keys, Cottage + Designated 22’ sailboat, smaller Sail/Row/ Paddle Boats, Canoes, Kayaks, Barbeques, Fishing and Snorkeling Gear All Included with Cottage rental...... WE Can Teach YOU How to Sail Too.....
•NOTE: We are a laid Back Old Keys style place for Couples and family orientated Getaways, We do not entertain the spring breakers crowd. Our Cottages and Facilities are not for everyone, if you need room service, constant attention /Supervision or are afraid of Nature, Bugs, Large Friendly Birds, Squirrels or ducks, we would suggest the Hilton or Marriott were you can still enjoy the keys from a hotel room atmosphere.
•We are a down home friendly and helpful keys country atmosphere where you can leave the rest of the world behind.
Florida Sailing Adventures and Cottages is renowned in the United States, Canadian, European and The Locals as a quiet little rustic place that offers, Relaxing, Memorable, Unforgettable Fun and Adventure.
From Our Place you can
• Kayak or Row to 2 local water front Restaurants.
• Kayak or Row to a Island called Pelican Key, with Mangroves and lots of birds at sun set.
• Kayak or Row the Key Largo coast line.
• Sail in to the Florida Everglades National Park and enjoy nature at its best.
• Sail the Other way to world famous key largo Restaurants and Clubs to explore the local wild life.
• Sail 5 miles out to a secluded Island in the ever glades with a sandy beach, Hiking trails and many guest have had mud baths in the middle of this island.
• Sail about a Mile to reach the Mangrove Jungle . A Very Nice Sailing, Kayaking Combo adventure.
• Snorkeling around the mangroves, skunking boats, our docks our full of Life.
Please contact us for additional rates on our other cottages.
Paul Keever is an entrepreneur who decided to move from Long Beach, California to the tropical waters of the Florida Keys.
Here he started a vacation rental business while raising his 2 kids who were then 4 and 5 years old.
He loves all kinds of water activities and adventures specially sailing. Once or twice a week, Paul takes out all of the guests for a sunset cruise on his 40' sailboat around Florida Bay.
Paul is still single and currently looking for a lifetime partner!
The Owner purchased this cottage in 1999
Paul chose this property because the water is warm and clear, and he thought he was about to retire. He initially purchased a bayside house with 2 extra cottages and 2 sailboats. But as his rental business grew, Paul purchased the surrounding properties as well.
This is an all inclusive place where you have tons of activities that you can enjoy without leaving the property.
Rent one of our cottages and get to use our sailboats, kayaks, paddle boards, water toys, bicycles, snorkel gear, fishing gear for free. We also take out our guests once or twice a week for an amazing sunset cruise around Florida Bay on our 40' Catamaran at no extra cost!
As Paul states, 'staying here is like staying at Club Med without the food'.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 15 2014 - Apr 30 2015
5 night minimum stay
May 1 2015 - Aug 15 2015
5 night minimum stay
We have a 5 night minimum rental. If you will be staying for 3-4 nights, call or email us for availability.
A security deposit of $500 is required to hold your reservation. The deposit will be applied toward the rent at the time of check in with Key Lime Sailing Club. We accept personal /cashier's check or money order. Credit cards are also accepted but we charge a $35 credit card handling fee.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.