Heikendorf House Rental Photos and Description
3 bedrooms, balcony, terrace and large garden, 500m to the beach
Built on a large, romantic plot (1 600 m²) Located former Admiral house has just been completely renovated and equipped with stylish new furniture.
- Large, sunny south-west facing terrace with dining table for 6 people and direct access via a staircase in the garden (The terrace is accessible from the living room as well as from the kitchen.)
- Living room with a panoramic glass sliding doors to the large terrace and views to the garden and nature.
- Kitchen with cozy dining area (for 6 people) also with direct access to the terrace for a summer open-air breakfast.
- One bedroom is located on the ground floor, 2 more bedrooms (one small and large 'master bedroom' with private balcony) are upstairs.
- Balcony on the 1st floor
- Covered loggia at the front door with a cozy seat for tea in the sun
The bathroom on the 1st floor has a bath (shower bath), toilet and vanity, hair dryer is available
An additional toilet with small sink is on the ground floor.
The kitchen is equipped with stove + oven, dishwasher, kettle, toaster, coffee maker and of course pots, pans, crockery + cutlery, etc. ..
Washing machine and dryer are available
Highchair + Children's cot are available
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets not allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome