As they say- Location! Location! Location! Top Reviews!
This large, #1 in convenience, immaculate, and very comfortable apt in an elevator building is on W. 16th Street and 7th Ave. It's designer-chic and on a safe and quiet tree-lined street, near to hundreds of galleries, great shopping and trendy restaurants. It has 1 bedroom and 2 beds in separate rooms that sleeps 3 very comfortably (possibly 4).
It features 750 sf - a QUIET (no street noise) spacious layout with a marble bathroom
* Large bedroom with plenty of unoccupied closet space
* Large living room with closet
* Full kitchen with dishwasher and microwave
* Dining area, comfortably seats 4
* HUGE amount of closet space
* Marble bathroom
* A/C throughout
* Cable TV, high speed wireless Internet
* Elevator building
* FULL-TIME maintenance staff
* Video security system
*NEWLY renovated exterior, lobby, and hallways.
* Bedroom 12'x14' with
new queen-sized bed and Toshiba 22' LCD TV
* Living room 12'x19' with
full-size, very comfortable sleep-able futon sofa and
32' LED TV
* Full kitchen with dishwasher and microwave, PLUS
dishes, glassware, silverware, cookware, utensils provided
* 400 thread-count linens, pillows, plush towels provided
* Iron/board, radio/i-pod docking, hairdryer
* Laundry in basement
We had a fabulous visit to NYC and really lucked out with your apartment. Thanks for your help and hospitality. The apt was perfect for the two of us. We love the way you've utilized the space as well as your artistic touches. We would definitely come back for another visit and will recommend it to our friends and family. Thanks again!
The apartment is truly CENTRALLY LOCATED and close to virtually EVERY subway line in the city:
1 block to A-C-E, 1-2-3, F-M, L , 2 blocks to Union Square N-Q-R, and the 4-5-6.
IT DOESN'T GET ANY MORE CONVENIENT THAN THIS!!
Chelsea is home to hundreds of galleries and great shopping, bistros, cafe's and restaurants.
Great discount shopping like Loehman's, Pottery Barn and even William Sonoma are just steps
away. Macy's and 34th Street are a 12 min walk or subway ride.
The apartment borders the West Village, short walk to Union Square and Meatpacking
district, minutes to Soho, midtown and even the Theater District.
And every Mon, Wed, Fri, and Sat (year-round) you can walk down the block to Union Square for the city's best farmers market featuring fresh produce and home-baked goods from regions outside the city and from Upstate NY.
A great location to make your base and home as you explore the city.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Notes||Check out time is: noon - luggage storage is provided.
Check in time is: 2pm.
Rate is for double occupancy. Additional person is $45 per stay (not per day).
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.