Awesome...Location, Location, Location! Delightful, comfortable and beautifully remodeled Beach Cottage located in the heart of lively downtown Huntington Beach. Cottage has been remodeled in the quality, steps from sand, shops & nightlife. The cottage is literally steps away from the sand, boardwalk, pier, and dozens of restaurants, pubs, and boutique shops. You will be enjoying your stay 1 block from Famous Huntington Beach, its Pier, and boardwalk. Not only is it known as 'Surf City USA,' but it is also considered one of the safest cities in the US. The Cottage is located 1 block from Main Street with dozens of restaurants, pubs, boutique shops, and nightlife. The Beach Cottage is a two bedroom, one bath, single family home on a shared lot, with laundry room on-site, patio, 2 parking spaces. Cottage has been recently remodeled with new paint, new flooring, and new furniture. The Beach Cottage is warm and inviting and includes a full kitchen.
We’re had a lovely week staying here. It’s been VERY VERY HOT, so it’s been great to retreat to the house for the afternoons after time on the beach. The location has meant we can just pop to the beach……have a stroll on the pier….or food out. The boogie boards have been good and my four years old son has dug huge (dangerous) holes on the beach with the spades!
We booked a week here as my stepson married a girl from Westminster in Huntington Beach park. The wedding was absolutely beautiful and we have had a lovely time here. The rehearsal dinner was at Ruby’s dinner at the end of the pier……as the sunset over the ocean – beautiful. The house is great….with everything we needed – and appreciated. Thank you!
The Huntington Beach cottages just recently changed ownership in July, 2012. The new manager (and owner), Shirley Hsueh, has been living in Huntington Beach since 1978.
We take great pride in our vacation rental and strive to provide our guests with a comfortable and enjoyable stay. The previous owners were committed to creating a home away from home and we are dedicated to do the same.
This cottage was built in 1907 and have witnessed over one hundred years of Huntington Beach's rich history — from it's early inception as an oil-boom city to today's resort and tourist destination.
You will notice cottage #2 do not have closets because houses from the early 1900s were built without closets since people were using armories. As you'll soon see if you stay in one our cottage, our frequent renovations and updates keep the cottage modern without losing any of its original charm.
This cottage recently just add a outdoor cold/hot shower to wash off sand from the beach.
We are continuously looking for ways to improve the quality of this unit for your comfort and would love to get your feedback by leaving your comments on either our guestbook or in the review section Homeaway website. With your help, we can maintain the quality of our unit. We're always happy to hear from you!
When you arrive, the cottage will be clean and linens will be provided, bath, beach and kitchen towels are included. This cottage includes three flat screen televisions with cable and Wi-Fi. A television is located in the living room, as well as in each bedroom.
The kitchen is stocked with the basic kitchen appliances and necessities including a stove, oven, refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker, toaster, and blender. Cookware, dinnerware, and utensils are also provided. In addition, a gas grill barbecue is provided in the patio, along with patio furniture for the cottage. The cottage is also equipped with its own laundry room; washer and dryer on site.
The cottage also includes an assortment of beach items, including beach cruisers (2), boogie boards, children’s beach toys, chairs, and an umbrella.
As a courtesy, a hair dryer, shampoo, conditioner, soap, hand soap, dish washing soap and paper products are also provided. Laundry detergent is not provided.
- Wireless high speed internet access available.
- When you arrive, the house will be clean and linens will be provided
- Bath and Beach towels are included
- Kitchen Appliances, Cookware, Dinnerware, and Utensils provided
- Laundry Facilities (Washer and Dryer) on site
- 3 Flat Screen Televisions with cable service
- Gas barbecue grill in backyard
- Patio Furniture
- 2 Body boards, 1 surfboard
- Children's beach toys
- Beach chairs, Beach umbrella, Beach bag
- 2 bikes (beach cruisers)
- Parking spaces are provided
- Fitness Center (24 Hour Fitness, half a block away)
* Huntington Beach: Spend a day or afternoon at the beach, surfing, sunbathing, swimming, body
boarding, fly a kite, play volleyball, frisbee, barbecue on the beach or enjoy a campfire with
barbecue pits provided.
* Huntington Beach Pier: Go fishing, have lunch or dinner at Ruby's Diner, located at the end of
* Huntington Beach Boardwalk, go for a morning or sunset walk, ride a bike, skate, or go for a run
along the beach. Also have lunch or dinner at Duke's or Chimayo's and people watch.
* Main Street, enjoy some time at any of the dozens of restaurants, pubs, boutique shops, and
nightlife venues along this street. (Sharkeez, Fred's, Hurricane's and more.)
* Bolsa Chica Wetlands, 5 minutes, hike, ride a bike, wildlife viewing
* Horseback Riding, 5 minutes, Huntington Beach Equestrian Center
* Attend a Spa, 5 minutes, the Waterfront Hilton and Hyatt Resort offer full day spa services.
* South Coast Plaza, shopping mall, 15 minutes
Learn more about this vacation rental at the manager's website: