Kahana Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 3 Bedrooms + Other (See Description), 3 Baths, (Sleeps 6-8)
Welcome to our ocean paradise at the Kahana Outrigger. We take great pride in our island home and want to ensure you have everything you need for a very enjoyable and comfortable holiday. Our best advertising is the feedback from our guests - please do check out our "Traveler Reviews" on this site.
We continue to upgrade our unit each year during our stays. Improvements on our last trip included a new dishwasher, microwave, stove (with two oven compartments), Trump king mattress for the master suite, new toilets, and all new window coverings (blinds). Other recent improvements include a new WIFI Internet connection, all new air conditioners in the bedrooms, a new ceiling fan in the living roon, four new flat screen TV's, a blu-ray DVD player, new washer and dryer, new furniture in the living room, dining room, and all three bedrooms, new lanai furniture and a new Sealy king mattress for the second master bedroom. We also added new bedspreads on all the beds, new small appliances (coffee maker, blender, kettle), new dishes, new cutlery and knives, a new high chair, boogie boards, and new sand toys (including a great dump truck!).
We just finished a thorough fall cleaning and maintenance of the unit including bleaching all the kitchen drawers and cupboards, washing all the dishes, cleaning under all the beds, washing all the baseboards, and more. Stay tuned as we continue to maintain and upgrade our unit.
We have also created our own little guide to Maui that we provide to all our guests that provides information on everyday questions such as where to buy groceries, locations of great nearby beaches and boogie board spots, good local restuarants, etc.
Here is a list of our favorite things about the condo:
1. The condo is right on the ocean with stunning, unobstructed views of the ocean and the neighbouring islands of Lanai and Molokai.
2. We are on the ground level with easy access to the beach and the pool. We are only a seashell's throw from the water.
3. The condo is over 1,450 sq. ft. - big enough to give everyone their own space.
4. There are 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms - great for multiple families, extended families, and friend get-aways.
5. There is a tub, washer/dryer, new high chair, two Pack 'n Plays, a stroller and sand toys in the unit, handy for families with young kids.
6. In addition to the very private beach at your door step, you have your pick of some of the best beaches on Maui. Kahana Beach is just one block from our front door and offers great swimming for the entire family. Napili Bay Beach is just a few minutes north and has some of the best snorkeling conditions on the west side. Just beyond Napili is the famous Kapalua Bay Beach which has been rated the #1 Beach in American twice! Also minutes away are Flemings Beach, great for surfing and boogie boarding, and Honolua Bay, a natural marine life sanctuary.
7. Our Maui home is part of a low-rise, low density condo development with 4 buildings each containing 4 units (5 steps up). We are situated on a quiet street and are only minutes away from all the best island attractions, shopping, restaurants, and world class beaches!
8. It is not uncommon to wake up to morning rainbows over the water, witness visiting humpback whales breaching through the water (in season), or spot resident sea turtles lazily floating out in front of our grassy knoll all from the comfort of our lanai.
Take advantage of the great rates now being offered and ask about our promotions! We welcome your visit and hope you will love your stay at our Maui home as much as we do!
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair inaccessible
About The Owner
We live in Canada, but we LOVE the ocean and the beach. Ever since we honeymooned in Maui we've been going back to vacation as often as we can.
The Owner purchased this condo in 2008
Why The Owner chose Kahana
As our family grew, we found Hawaii to be the perfect place to go - all the amenities of home (and then some), in the backdrop of one of the most beautiful tropical islands in the world. We just couldn't get enough of Maui and the ocean.
What makes this condo unique
We love to snorkel and boogie board. We never wanted to go home at the end of each trip. There was no question, we had to invest in our own little piece of Maui paradise. We hope you'll enjoy all that Maui and Hawaii has to offer. You'll want to keep coming back too! Randy & Patti, Calgary, Canada