• Shopping in Mexico you can place p Station at the vegetable stand, organic meat at the butcher Neuland or baked goods in one of the three bakeries. There is also a exclusive-stocked chocolate shop and a small wine shop and an Italian deli with lunch.
• On Saturday before the S-Bahn station fresh food market on Sundays from time to time artist market.
• The Zehlendorfer do their everyday shopping at the supermarket Emperor in the Argentine Avenue (walk 15 min or 2 stops by bus) or to the center of Zehlendorf with the train one stop to Zehlendorf.
• Various surgeries and a pharmacy are found on and around the Mexico area, hospitals are about 2 km away
• Eating out near La Gondola Due to the Mexikoplatz Asado Steakhouse, both within walking distance. By car or bus all the popular styles such as Indian, Spanish, American, Japanese, French, Croatian, etc. are to be found nearby. Brochures are available in the apartment.
• Going for a swim in the summer: the Schlachtensee, a (free) lake with a restaurant and boat rental, is located about 10 minutes walk across the Limastr, also popular with joggers with a circumference of about 5.5 km..
• Wannsee beach, the traditional and largest inland sand beach in Europe. S-Bahn station Niko Assee. From there, about 300 m away.
Wannsee S-Bahn 3 stops. There, the shipping fleet starts with the 7 lakes drive or on the Havel and Spree at the chancellery passing through the city by boat.
• Playgrounds: A nice playground located in the Matterhornstr, the extension of the Kaunstr.. on the Lindenthaler all, walk 15 minutes to the left. The walk takes you past beautiful old villas.
• three embassies as well as the Art Nouveau S-Bahnhof Mexico course (150 meters), which according to the plans of the architect Gustav hard at first in the immediate vicinity November 1904 was built with the emblem of the Royal Prussian Railway Administration. From there you can take the train or bus to the Potsdamer Platz, Friedrichstrasse and the Brandenburg Gate and the Olympic Stadium, fair and Zoologischer Garten, Kurfürstendamm Memorial Church, Victory Column, Tiergarten and the main train station.
The Grunewald forest and the lakes from Wannsee to Potsdam and the Havel to the center of the city offer hiking, boating hiking and water sports, with which one can hardly expect in a busy city. Anyone who has seen this will not come around to agree that Berlin was worth the trip.