|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
In a loft 120 square meter penthouse apartment (approx. 100 + 20 sqm roof terrace), we have a maximum of four people or a family following premises:
- A large living room with an open gallery, equipped with TV, stereo, DVD player, wireless and landline telephone flat rate;
- A living and dining area open to kitchen with dishwasher, coffee maker, kettle and everything you need for cooking;
- A huge roof terrace with beautiful views of the Oderbergerstraße and the sky above Berlin to the television tower at Alexanderplatz;
- A large bedroom with double bed (2 x 1.80 m);
- A small bedroom for one person (2 x 1 m) - we affectionately call it the 'Snore Suite';
- A small room at the top of the Gallery (open connected to the study below) with a slim double bed (2 x 1.40m), ideal for a couple or 2 children;
- A large study with a desk and a spacious bookcase;
- A bathroom with bathtub and washing machine;
- Lots of storage space.
The top floor apartment is located in the trendy Prenzlauer Berg district, a wonderful place to discover the new Berlin. The Oderbergerstraße is one of the most beautiful streets of Berlin and a side street of the trendy chestnut avenue which seduces with its many small bars and restaurants, galleries and second-hand shops to stroll and linger. The within walking distance, 5 minutes U2 Eberswalde road one is well connected and in no time at Alexanderplatz. The tram line M1 takes them to the Museum Island with its world-famous museums and numerous shops, bars, cafes, restaurants and cinemas in the area of Hackescher Markt in Mitte district in a few minutes.
In the immediate vicinity you will find: underground (line U2), trams and buses, supermarkets, numerous cheap restaurants and nice cafes, movie theaters, bike rental, bakery, health food store, drugstore, pharmacy, internet cafes, copy shop, video rental, churches and synagogues, dry cleaning , bank, post office, taxi stand. And many second-hand shops and other fashionable shops and cafes on the avenue of chestnut trees.
In about 10 minutes away on foot: Mauerpark flea market (Sundays) and karaoke stage (in summer), Berlin Wall Memorial, flea market at Arkona Course (Sundays), Zion Church, Synagogue Rykestr (largest synagogue in Germany), Kollwitz Platz, Helmholtz Place, Culture Brewery, Vineyard Park.
In about 20 minutes you can reach: Art Galleries in August and Linienstraße, Volksbühne, Museum Island (Pergamon Museum, the Alte Nationalgalerie, Altes and Neues Museum, Bode Museum), Berlin Cathedral, Museum of Natural History, numerous shopping opportunities around the Hackescher Markt, Tacheles and Synagogue on Oranienburger Strasse. And hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants and many art galleries in the district center.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||€300|
|Notes||Ab 2 Personen werden extra 20 EUR pro Person gerechnet. This price is for 2 guests, additional guests this will be charged 20 EUR per extra person.|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (EUR) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.