In a 120 square meter loft-floor apartment (approx. 100 + 20 sqm terrace) we offer for up to 4 people or a family on the following premises:
- A large living room with open loft, equipped with TV, stereo, DVD player, wireless and landline telephone flat rate;
- A living and dining area open to the kitchen with a dishwasher, coffee maker, kettle and everything you need to cook;
- A huge roof terrace with beautiful views of the Oder Straße and the sky over Berlin to the television tower on Alexanderplatz;
- A large bedroom with double bed (2 x 1.80 m);
- A small bedroom for one person (2 x 1 m) - we affectionately call the 'snorer Suite';
- A small room in the gallery (open connected with the study below) with a slim double bed (2 x 1.40 m), ideal for a couple or 2 children;
- A large study with a spacious work desk and bookcase;
- A bathroom with bathtub and washing machine;
- Plenty of storage space.
The penthouse apartment is located in the trendy Prenzlauer Berg district, a wonderful place to discover the new Berlin. The Oderberger Street is one of the most beautiful streets of Berlin and a side street of the trendy Kastanienallee that seduces with its many small bars and restaurants, galleries and second-hand shops to stroll and relax. With reached on foot in 5 minutes U2 Eberswalder road is well connected and in no time at Alexanderplatz. The tram M1 brings in a few minutes to the Museum Island with its world-famous museums and the numerous boutiques, bars, cafes, restaurants and cinemas around the Hackescher Markt in Mitte.
Nearby you will find: underground (line U2), trams and buses, supermarkets, many affordable restaurants and nice cafes, cinemas, bike rental, bakery, organic grocery store, drug store, pharmacy, internet cafes, copy shop, video rental, churches and synagogues, dry cleaning , bank, post office, taxi stand. And many second-hand shops and other fashionable shops and cafes on Kastanienallee.
In about 10 minutes away on foot: Mauer Park Flea market (Sundays) and karaoke stage (in the summer), Berlin Wall Memorial, flea market at Arkonaplatz (Sunday), Zion Church, Synagogue Rykestr (largest synagogue in Germany), Kollwitzplatz Helmholtzplatz, Kulturbrauerei Weinberg Park.
In about 20 minutes you can reach: Art Galleries in August and Linienstraße, Volksbühne, Museum Island (with Pergamon Museum, Old National Gallery, Old and New Museum, Bode Museum), Berlin Cathedral, Museum of Natural History, numerous shopping opportunities around the Hackescher Markt, Tacheles Synagogue on Oranienburger Strasse. And hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants and many art galleries in the district center.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
|Refundable damage deposit||€300.00|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (EUR) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.