|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Welcome to Loft by the Lighthouse. You are greeted by the beautiful Pacific Ocean and the Cape Arago Lighthouse. The Suite has a king size bed and most often pure linen sheets. The bedroom is arty with a mobile by an Ashland, Oregon artist. Also, there are ceiling windows that surround the room that expose the trees blowing in the wind. It has a swivel TV and a border of glass bricks too. There is original art, fresh flowers, antiques, plus complimentary wine and other goodies for our patrons. We have private steps that access pristine Lighthouse Beach. The beach is perfect for beachcombing, surfing, fishing, bird watching, whale watching and photography. The large deck is a favorite as the view is just incredible, with the bar opening, the lighthouse and the Sand Dunes. Catch all the barges, fishing boats, freighters and pleasure boats crossing the bar as you relax on the private deck. Keep on the lookout for kayaks coming under the bridge from famous Sunset Beach. If golfing is a favorite, Sunset Beach Golf Course is less than a mile away. We have complimentary golf clubs too. Bandon Dunes golfing is about 17 miles away. We are located in the Cape Arago State Park, so it is about 1.5 miles from Shore Acres where the big waves hit the sea wall. Fun, Fun, Fun. So, this a favorite respite for the adventurous couple or the tired twosome. Welcome!
Don't miss the annual Shore Acres Holiday Lights. Light show starts November 25 and runs through December 31. Shore Acres is located two miles from the Loft by the Lighthouse.
Keywords: private, suite
Thank you, Jill, for making this wonderful spot available for others to enjoy! Your studio was the perfect getaway place for a quiet (aside from the sound of the waves filtering into our room each night…which we truly enjoyed), peaceful, private (though not secluded) week away from it all.
The best parts…hmmmm…that's a tough one since there are so many:
1. The VIEW…if you're looking for a panoramic view of the ocean from right inside the living space from every corner, the windows all the way across the room and up around the entire space made you feel like your were right on the crest of a cliff overlooking the ocean nestled into the forest.
2. The accommodations…clean, contemporary decor felt like a designer studio (not a miss-mosh of furnishing put together for a rental home like many others).
3. The host…Jill was truly welcoming and excited to have visitors share her very special spot in the world! We received special "gifts" of fresh fruit on our doorstep…and anything we asked for in record time (butter, can opener, hot plate, etc).
4. The deck…the grounds and landscaping were extraordinary! Jill designed the outside living space perfectly with more than ample room to grill, sit, read and enjoy the panoramic views up above the crashing waves. She certainly has an eye for design and color…beautiful annuals combined with colorful hydrangea hedges along with mature hedges trimmed to give just the right amount of privacy without compromising the view.
5. The beach…we were able to stroll down the private stairs to enjoy a walk on the private stretch of beach every single day. There was so much to explore and marvel at…without crowds…at most, we saw 4 other people on one day. Oh, and although we didn't get to do this, we will have a cozy fire on the beach next time as we saw others enjoying!
6. Location…we were able to venture out to visit Bandon, Florence, the dunes for easy half day trips. Grocery stores and such were just a short drive away.
We are probably doing ourselves a dis-service by raving about the Loft by the Lighthouse…we'll need to book early to make sure we have the chance to come back as this place is certainly a "keeper" on our travel books!
What a wonderful hideaway you have to offer couples and oh, how we are looking forward to coming back.The cottage was "very" clean and beautifully decorated, with great art work, two things that are must haves for me. Jill was the perfect hostess and property manager. We will be back!
Thank you forsharing you own peace of paradise! We had the most relaxing few days in a beautiful and peaceful location ever. Cant wait to return and am now obbsessed with owning my own piece of heaven! You will not regret staying here, the cottage is clean and well maintained, the landscaping is wonderful and the beach is awsome and clean! Will return on a regular basis until we are able to relocate there! Thanks!
We had the best time ever on our vaction to the oregon coast. View of the lighthouse and beach are stunning. The rental is well appointed and full of light, with windows on three sides. Owners are the most wonderful people; helpful, considerate, and knowlegable about the area. Sunset beach is five minutes walk, shore acres and cape arago parks are a little further. On a scale of 1 to 10 this rates an 11. I am recommending this to all my friends and family. Thanks so much for sharing this beautiful spot with us.
Oceanfront with Cape Arago Lighthouse view in every room. Private steps to the beach to go surfing,fishing and walking. Spectacular scenery so bring cameras and kindles to enjoy the deck. View sand dunes and sunsets, and freighters and fishing boats while resting in the room or on the large deck.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Notes||First night deposit, balance paid upon arrival|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.