Brezzo di Bedero House Rental Photos and Description
Spacious plot with garden and terrace, beautiful lake view, 2 bathrooms
The detached, approx 70 sqm 3 ½-room house "Carpe Diem" is located in a quiet and sunny elevated position approximately 1 km from the center of Brezzo with its shops, bars and restaurants. Nearby there is a tennis court (extra charge) and a beautiful swimming pool with children's pool. The use of the pool is free of charge and in consideration of the weather from beginning of June to mid September possible (the key can be found in the house). The partially furnished, partially furnished average house offers a lovely outdoor area with a 30 m² large corner terrace and a 700 m² of enclosed garden. Both from inside and from the outside area you can enjoy a beautiful view of the lake and the mountains up to the Sugarloaf from Caldé and the Monte Rosa massif in the western Swiss Alps. Your car can park either in the parking lot of the garage in front of the house (15 steps up to the house) or on the additional parking above (20 steps).
• Input range
• Living / dining room with satellite TV and fireplace (for decoration), a sofa bed for one person and a wonderful view of the lake and the mountains as well as floor to ceiling panoramic sliding doors with access to the partly covered terrace and in the garden
• Separate kitchen with dishwasher and washing machine
• Utility room with fridge / freezer
• Bedroom with sofa bed for 2 persons with high comfort (1.40 mx 2.00 m)
• 2nd bedroom with sofa bed for 2 persons with high comfort (1.60 mx 2.00 m) and exit to the terrace and in the garden
• Guest WC
• Bathroom en suite to bedroom 1 with bath with shower and window
• 2nd bathroom en suite to the second bedroom with shower and window
• Through room with piano and exit to the terrace and in the garden
• About 30 m² large, partially covered corner terrace with awning and outdoor fireplace (for decoration)
• About 1 000 m² enclosed hillside property (including approximately 700 m² garden) with a beautiful view of the lake and the mountains up to the Sugarloaf Mountain of Caldé and the Monte Rosa massif in the western Swiss Alps.
- pets considered