Ravello Apartment Rental Photos and Description
The Amalfi Coast, which was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site, extending across the south of the Italian peninsula of Sorrento in Italy and dazzles with its mysterious grottos, craggy cliffs and shimmering bays. It is one of the most sought after destinations in the world. The Coast takes the name of the town of Amalfi, the actual center of the whole coast, not only in a geographical sense but also in terms of their history. The Amalfi coast is full of beautiful cliffs, deep fjords, rocky projections, caves and small rocky beaches. It is a paradise where the sea and the earth come together in an incomparable variety of landscapes, adorned with picturesque towns such as Positano, Ravello, Praiano, Conca dei Marini, Atrani, Minori, Maiori, Amalfi, Vietri. At the tip of the peninsula of Sorrento overlooks the islands of Capri, Ischia and Procida, the Neapolitan archipelago.
Capacity: 2 +1 people.
The apartment "Gold" is one of the oldest areas of Ravello.
Beautiful FeWO not far from the Piazza Fontana, just 10 minutes walk to the market from Ravello.
From this apartment one has the opportunity to admire the lovely scenery and panoramic views of the coast and the sea.
Composition of the apartment:
• A spacious lounge / dining room with satellite-TV, couch for one person (rather for children) and a view of the sea and the coast;
• A kitchen with a view of the sea (hob, microwave / grill, fridge and dishwasher;
• One bedroom with a double bed, satellite TV and private bathroom with shower;
• A bathroom with sink, toilet;
• At the entrance to a beautiful, furnished with table and chairs range.
Air conditioning, satellite TV.
On request cleaning services are available.
The bus stop, the parking, the restaurants and cafes are located at a short distance.
Location: Amalfi 6 km; Sorrento 35 km; Naples Airport 60 km; Salerno and train station 30 km away.
- pets not allowed