|Minimum Stay||5 - 7 nights|
Your vacation paradise with three bedrooms and two bathrooms offers everything you need for your stay. Fantastic pool and patio area, ideal for sunbathing! In the evening enjoy a dip in the spa and see the sunset on that is very good to see through the western orientation. At the dock more seating available for your use. A barbecue is for BBQ's available. The villa has been recently renovated and modern. All bedrooms have TV's. Boaters will appreciate the fact that it has direct access to the river and thus to the Gulf of Mexico, with no bridges or locks!
A boat license is not required in Florida. Cape Coral is also known as 'Waterfront Wonderland' and 'Venice of America'. Approximately 400 miles (680 miles) of water canals run through the city. A paradise for water sports enthusiasts. In Cape Coral, there are numerous boat rentals, motor boats of different sizes which can be rented. So you can see the islands Ft. Myers Beach, Sanibel and Captiva reach or the many uninhabited islands or explore Cape Coral by operating on its channels. Our property manager will assist you.
For golfers: Within an hour there are more than 130 golf courses. In the afternoon the places between 25 and 50 US $ cost. Cart and often also including GPS. In high season it is slightly more expensive but still much cheaper than in Europe. The courts are not comparable with European places - lots of nature, old tree stands, water everywhere and usually lightning fast greens. These usually at least 4 different tees so that the courses are suitable for all levels. Handicap or proof Club are not required.
Property Management: They are supervised on site by our German English -and Property Management. The property manager has you in all major manipulations (air conditioning, kitchen, washer and dryer, etc.) and is available to answer your questions with words and deeds.
Our family of 4 stayed at this property in late December. It was everything that the listing described. It's located in a quiet area of Cape Coral, a short distance to all amenities, restaurants, shopping. The beaches, Fort Myers and Sanibel are a 15-30 minute drive away. The house was very spacious inside and outside. All appliances, TVs worked great. Super fast internet. The very large pool deck along with the waterfront deck were super, especially given their western exposure. We got sun for most of the day. The property was kept immaculate and contained everything needed from a home away from home. The property managers (Heike and Reinhard) were very attentive and responsive. We would definitely stay there again. Next time, we'll arrange for a boat that can be docked right at the property. Overall, we very much enjoyed our stay.
* TripAdvisor with private boat captain in the beautiful island world
* Sunbathing and mussels are looking at many beaches
* Edison & Ford Museeum, Fort Myers
* Miromar Outlet, Estero (about 35 minutes)
* Everglades Airboat Tour (about 1 hour)
* Key West ferry boat from Fort Myers Beach from
* Ringling Museeum, Sarasota (about 1 hour)
* Busch Gardens, Tampa (about 1.5 hours)
* Dali Museeum, St. Petersburg (about 1.5 hours)
* Miami (about 2.5 hours)
* Legoland, Winter Haven (about 2.5 hours)
* Disney World, Orlando (about 3 hours)
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
May 1 2015 - Dec 15 2015
5 night minimum stay
Dec 16 2015 - Apr 30 2016
7 night minimum stay
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
- Die Preise gelten für eine Belegung mit bis zu 2 Personen
- Jede weitere Person $70 / Woche. Kinder bis 10 Jahre wohnen mietfrei.
- Alle genannten Preise zzgl. 11% Tax (6% Sales und 5% Tourist Tax).
- Haus Endreinigung $150
- Stromverbrauch: bis zu $25/Woche ist im Mietpreis enthalten. Mehrverbrauch wird mit $0,15/Kwh berechnet.
- Sicherheitskaution: $500
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.