Las Gaviotas House Rental Photos and Description
House, 5 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 5 Baths, (Sleeps 10)
Reminiscent of a southern Mediterranean village, Las Gaviotas is a pristine, picturesque and secure oceanfront development nestled along the breathtaking Baja coast. White and tan colored plaster homes with brilliant colored tile and red clay roofs are strategically terraced along cobblestone streets directly overlooking the ocean. It is a haven of rest and relaxation as well as fun in the sun for all ages just 25 miles south of the border, six miles south of Rosarito Beach, and one mile north of Puerto Nuevo.
Panoramic ocean front views from the roof top patio of this pristine house render it a prime choice for those who enjoy 'la dolce vida' or 'the sweet life'. Elegant furnishings with a modern flare make it ideal for entertaining with its 3 outdoor patio areas. Our place is ideal for large families, a group of friends or multiple couples who enjoy relaxing together. We invite you to visit our luxurious 3500 square foot home. You will not be disappointed!
The top floor has an ocean view living room with a fireplace, full kitchen, dining room, 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, patio/balcony and a rooftop balcony.
* KITCHEN: Our kitchen has over 50 feet of tile countertop. Fully-equipped with modern appliances. Full oven and stovetop, microwave, double sink, large refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher, toaster oven, coffee maker, blender, mixer, electric can opener, cutlery, crockery, pots and pans.
* LIVING ROOM: Vaulted ceilings with skylights. It has a circular leather sofa, a 27” TV with DVD/CD player, ceiling fan and a fireplace and hear the roar of the waves. The sliding glass doors open up to the balcony and the ocean. Sit and enjoy the view of the ocean and hear the roar of the waves.
* MASTER BEDROOM: Fan, Cable TV, KING-SIZED bed, dresser, two nightstands, ceiling fan, and cable TV (20' TV). The sliding glass doors open up to the balcony and the ocean. Lie on the bed and enjoy the view of the ocean and hear the roar of the waves. This bedroom has its own bathroom.
* BEDROOM #2: QUEEN-SIZED bed, ceiling fan, night stand and mirrored closet. This bedroom has its own bathroom.
* BEDROOM #3:This bedroom upstairs has a bunk bed with a full on the bottom and a twin on top. There is also a trundle bed that has two twin mattresses. This room can sleep up to 5 children or 4 adults. Its bathroom is right next door.
* DINING ROOM: One formal table that has 8 chairs to purple velvet dining set with stained glass windows, a ceiling fan and 3 additional bar stools that line the kitchen countertop.
* BALCONY: Two patio tables with ten chairs and a charcoal barbeque. You can check out the surf from here or go to the rooftop patio and get the best ocean view on the block.
The bottom floor has a living room, kitchen, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, patio and one car garage w/ washer/dryer.
*LIVING ROOM w/sofa, loveseat, Cable TV w/a 32” TV & DVD, and a ceiling fan
* KITCHEN: Our kitchen has over 30 feet of tile countertop. Fully-equipped with modern appliances. Full oven and stovetop, microwave, sink, large refrigerator, toaster oven, coffee maker, blender, mixer, electric can opener, cutlery, pots and pans.
* MASTER BEDROOM: KING-SIZED bed, dresser, two nightstands, ceiling fan, and cable TV (27' TV). This bedroom has its own bathroom with a jacuzzi tub.
* BEDROOM #2: QUEEN-SIZED bed, ceiling fan, and night stand. This bedroom has its own bathroom.
The private beach, oceanfront pool, soothing hot tub, tennis, and volleyball courts are just a few yards from our door. Explore the tidal pools, lie on the sand beach, relax at the pool, fish from the jetty, or hit the surf with your friends. Due to the mild climate, the possibilities for relaxation and enjoyment are endless all year round. You will not be disappointed! Check out the over 30 comments from previous guests at the 'Traveler Reviews' icon at the top of the page. You can also check out the two other 6 bedroom houses we have at Las Gaviotas at vrbo for #s 35219 and 19642.
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- unsuitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible
About The Owner
We are a family of 6 that lives in San Diego but we make the short drive across the border to Baja quite often. We love being near the ocean.
The Owner purchased this house in 2005
Why The Owner chose Las Gaviotas
This house in Las Gaviotas is less than one hour drive from our house in San Diego. Las Gaviotas is a great get away right on the coast just south of Rosarito.
What makes this house unique
This house has 5 bedroom and 5 bathrooms along with 2 kitchens. It is over 3500 square feet. Our second floor pation and balcony offer great 180 degree ocean views. Then go up to our roof top deck and you will get even better views. Fom our house, you can walk on our cobblestone street and paved path for less than a minute and you will be right in front of the ocean. Walk another minute or two and you will be on the Las Gaviotas beach.