The house was built in 1780 by the villagers and was later used as the village school.
Since 2005, the oldest house in the village is in our possession. We have restored it with great attention so that it takes its old world charm, yet equipped with all the comfort.
The town offers good shopping, which are all accessible by bike.
Year built: 1780 Renovation in: 2005 and ongoing.