Banya House Rental Photos and Description
2 living, 3 bedrooms, bathroom, toilet, terrace with sea view, garden
German couple rented house with terrace and garden in the idyllic village of Banya away from the crowds. Banya is located halfway between Bourgas and Varna, 7 km from the most beautiful sandy beaches of Bulgaria, at the foot of the Balkan Mountains. Accommodate 8-10 people. Sea.
- 2 living rooms
- 2 bedrooms with double beds
- 1 bedroom with 2 single beds
- 1 more room
- Open kitchen with large work surface
- Large terrace with sea view
- Fire ring with grill at home
- 850 sqm land
- Vegetable garden (guests can feed with fresh tomatoes, peppers and cucumbers are welcome, provided they are ripe)
- U-pick fruit trees (cherries, apples, plums)
- Cozy outdoor seating area with wine roof
- Up to 5 people * 259 EUR per week
- 6 - 8 persons * EUR 300 per week
- Up to 5 people * 350 EUR per week
- 6 - 8 persons * 450 EUR per week
* Children from 0-5 years do not count as a person.
When booking more than two weeks, we give a discount of 20% from the third week.
Guests who come to our house for the umpteenth time, a discount of 5%.
- For cleaning the house, we charge a fee of 80 leva (about 40 EUR), which is payable upon delivery of the keys.
- For booking please contact us. For booking please send them to remit a quarter of the total price within a week of your booking. The rest of the amount is due one week before arrival.
Banya is located 7 km away from the sandy beach Irakli, located in a nature reserve. It extends over 3.5 km and is on vorderern section monitored by lifeguards. In the entrance area there are 2 nice beach bars (one with very good local cuisine and fresh fish Black Sea). Irakli is renowned for its natural state for generations very popular with Bulgarian families. It is not uncommon for three generations together to spend a beach holiday at the beach Irakli. In the non-guarded areas of the beach, it happens often that locals tasty fish, shish kebab or grill Czech and sing around campfires. Since this beach is so popular for generations of locals, they also worry about him why he is one of the cleanest beaches in Bulgaria. The conservation area around the beach is populated by rare species of birds, which is why you often encounters Birdwatchers who watch the birds with their binoculars hustle and bustle.
Food / Catering:
In Banya, there are seasonal 1-2 restaurants with typical Bulgarian menu and multilingual menus. These restaurants are open later than noon until night.
Basic food and everyday goods can be bought in place in 2 small shops.
Supermarkets and upscale restaurants are located in the nearby towns Obzor, Sunny beach and Nessebar.
medical care, ATMs:
Banya is situated 14 km north of Obzor is a small town, populated in the summer of beach tourists. Here you will find doctors who speak English and Russian. There are a number of pharmacies and several ATMs and bureaux de change. In general, we recommend making Gebruach of the ATM and not of the exchange offices.
- Irakli beach - see above
- Emona / Cape Emona - an idyllic mountain village south of the beach Irakli
- The old town of Nessebar - a UNESCO World Heritage Site, churches, museums, bazaars, restaurants, bars
- Sunny beach - bathing tourists very crowded, but offers two large water parks that are great fun children, and many a riding school gyms, a kart track more
- Obzor - restaurants, shopping, medical care
- Varna - city center with nice, museums, parks, churches, hot springs, Roman Baths, dining and shopping
- Bourgas - Large city with museums, parks, restaurants and shopping
- Sozopol - beautiful old town with authentic Bulgarian Black Sea architecture, picturesque alleyways, traditional Bulgarian restaurants and organizer of the Apollonia Art Festival
- Many small Thracian villages and small towns in the mountains in radius from 1 - 1.5 hours of Banya
- Events Allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible