German couple rented house with terrace and garden in the idyllic village of Banya away from the crowds. Banya is halfway between Burgas and Varna, 7 km from one of the most beautiful sandy beaches of Bulgaria, at the foot of the Balkan Mountains. Space for 8-10 people. Sea views.
- 2 living rooms
- 2 bedrooms with double beds
- 1 bedroom with 2 single beds
- 1 other room
- Open kitchen with large work surface
- Large terrace with sea view
- Fire pit with grill at home
- 850 sqm plot
- Vegetable garden (our guests can provide you with fresh tomatoes, peppers and cucumbers are happy as long as they are ripe)
--Pick fruit trees (cherry, apple, Mirabelle)
- Cozy outdoor seating area with wine roof
- Up to 5 people * 280 EUR per week
- 6 - 8 persons * EUR 350 per week
- Up to 5 people * 375 EUR per week
- 6 - 8 people * 480 EUR per week
* Children from 0-5 years do not count as a person.
For bookings of two weeks, we give a discount of 20% from the third week.
Guests coming for the umpteenth time in our home, will receive a discount of 5%.
- For cleaning of the house we charge a fee of 80 leva (about 40 EUR), which is payable at the keys.
- To book, please contact us. To secure a reservation, we ask them to transfer a quarter of the total price within one week after booking. The rest of the amount will be due one week prior to departure.
7 km away from Banya The sandy beach Irakli, which is located in a nature reserve. It extends over 3.5 km and is the vorderern section of lifeguards monitored. At the entrance there are 2 nice beach bars (one with very good local cuisine and fresh Black Sea fish). Irakli is renowned for its natural state for generations great popularity among Bulgarian families. It is not uncommon for three generations spend a holiday on the beach together Irakli. In the non-guarded areas of the beach it often happens that locals delicious fish, kebabs or kebab grill and Paget's sing together around campfires. Since this beach is so popular for generations of locals, they also worry about him, which is why he is one of the cleanest beaches in Bulgaria. The protected area around the beach is populated by rare species of birds, which is why you often encounter Birdwatchers who watch with their binoculars birds hustle and bustle.
Food / Catering:
In Banya there are seasonal 1-2 restaurants with typical Bulgarian menu and multilingual menus. These restaurants are open later than noon until night.
Basic food and daily goods can be bought on site in 2 small shops.
Supermarkets and upscale restaurants are located in the nearby towns Obzor, Sunny beach and Nessebar.
medical care, ATMs:
14 km north of Banya is Obzor, a small town that is populated in the summer of bathing tourists. Here you will find doctors who speak English and Russian. There are a number of pharmacies and several ATMs and bureaux de change. In general, we recommend making Gebruach of the ATM and not of the exchange offices.
- Irakli beach - see above
- Emona / Cape Emona - an idyllic mountain village south of the beach Irakli
- The old town of Nessebar - a UNESCO World Heritage Site, churches, museums, bazaars, restaurants, bars
- Sunny beach - bathing tourists very crowded, but offers two large water parks, which are great fun children, and many riding schools, gyms, go karting more
- Obzor - restaurants, shopping, medical care
- Varna - big city with nice center, museums, parks, churches, hot springs, Roman baths, dining and shopping
- Burgas - city with museums, parks, restaurants and shopping
- Sozopol - beautiful old town with authentic Bulgarian Black Sea architecture, picturesque streets, quaint restaurants and organizer of the Bulgarian Appolonia Art Festival
- Many small Thracian villages and small towns in the mountains in radius from 1 - 1.5 hours of Banya