Ghiffa Condo Rental Photos and Description
Covered sunny balcony and breathtaking view of the Lago Maggiore
A park on Lake Maggiore, established by Prince Pietro Troubetzkoy, more than 100 years ago. Absolute top location. Rare trees and plants from all over the World – Loquat, Mispel, False Cypress from California, Incense Cedar, Gingko, Japanese Camelia, Atlas Cedar, the rare Blue Palm, the Japanese Maple, etc. The careful restoration and tending of the flora makes the park a uniquely beautiful botanical garden. The grounds (approx. 8 hectares) are spread over a slope in a South-Easterly situation. Villa Ada is an exlcusive residence where guests enjoy both relaxation and activity in an Novocento ambiance. All appartments have an unobstructed view of Lake Maggiore and the park. The facade has stylistic elements of Piedmont architechture. There is a lovely pool facing South with childrens' section and massage nozzles (open from early June to early September, weather permitting). There is also a private beach here, as well as tennis courts and a humid biotope. You may have a berth for a boat, if required. There is a choice of appartments of various sizes available in this exceptionally beautiful residence.
3-room apartment no. E 204 on the 1st floor, approx. 73 m² for up to 4 persons. Single garage.
• Light-flooded living/dining room with SAT-TV, DVD and CD Player, fireplace and access to the balcony
• Well-equipped open kitchen with oven and hatch to the balcony
• Bedroom with double bed (single matresses)
• 2nd bedroom with 2 single beds which can be placed together
• Attractive bathroom with shower, bidet and window
• Covered sunny balcony (approx. 12 m²) with outdoor fireplace and breathtaking view of the lake
- pets considered
- children welcome